Howdy from new to forum

/ Howdy from new to forum #11  
How do you come to have three Kiotis? Particularly both a 45 and 45s?

/ Howdy from new to forum
We bought the dk-45, but wanted one easier for my wife and mother in law to use for yard work. They love to work in the flowerbeds, and put mulch and woodchips around the trees. That is why we bought the ck-20. I use the dk-45 for heavier landscape projects (have a 3pt B/H), maintaining deer plots, and for winter snow removal with a 74" 3pt snowblower. I also use the dk-45 along with a 1961 Ford 871 for working in the woods here where we live. We came to own the dk-45s because we bought the hobby farm where I grew up from my parents when they decieded to move to a smaller property for their retirement years. We needed another tractor there because of the horses. Also all of the general needs to go along with a small hobby farm, know what I mean? Also, we heat our house with a pellet stove and the dk-45 is unable to lift a full ton off the trailer(* before you say it should dealer that we bought tractor from put a WOODS loader on it before we bought dk-45*) when I go get pellets in the summer, so I wanted a bigger tractor that I knew would handle the full ton of pellets. When its time for pellets I haul the dk-45s here, go get the pellets, unload and put in garage, and then take dk-45s back to farm. Also can move tractors back and forth depending on what projects we want to do or have going on. You can never have to many tractors.

/ Howdy from new to forum #14  
Ford 871 said:
You can never have to many tractors.

I'm finding it difficult to disagree with that statement. Hopefully you also own a gas station that sells diesel.

Welcome!

Jon

/ Howdy from new to forum #15  
I am new registrant also, but only one little ck20.

/ Howdy from new to forum #16  
Wow, The pack sure is growing!! Welcome one and all.

/ Howdy from new to forum #17  
Welcome to the pack :)

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Howdy from new to forum #18  
Welcome, pa is a beautiful state

Last edited: