Hp vs Weight

/ Hp vs Weight
   / Hp vs Weight #22  
Sounds like a cheap way to do that job!!

KC
Yep works pretty good too and I get all the pallets i want free at Lowes.
Some guy here is advertising pallets a dollar each if you pick them up or 2 bucks a piece if he delivers.
I like my deal with Lowes better.

/ Hp vs Weight #23  
KIOTI is running some great incentives (Discounts) on the CK20S, Hydro or Gear. Stop in and check out the discounts thay are running. We have CK20's on the lot you are free to test drive.

Best of Luck

/ Hp vs Weight #24  
Normally with lawn work in mind the magic number comes in at just under 80lbs per horsepower. For light yard construction work and still mowing you might push 100 but let that be your max! Once you reach over that you are into tillage tractors properly set up between 115 and 130lbs per horsepower depending on the type of tillage work and the amount of it.. Any more weight then that and your working for OPEC!

Set up your tractor for what you will be doing the most time you are operating it. Do not add to much weight for occasional loader work as it is just excess baggage the rest of the time.

/ Hp vs Weight #25  
Great photos, was that a pallet?

KC
BXs are great and perhaps able to supply your needs, but they have really annoying 3pth. They do not maintain implement height automatically like a real tractor. Workable but annoying in comparison.
larry

/ Hp vs Weight
KIOTI is running some great incentives (Discounts) on the CK20S, Hydro or Gear. Stop in and check out the discounts thay are running. We have CK20's on the lot you are free to test drive.

Best of Luck

Michigan Iron, I will be checking you guy's out for sure.

KC

/ Hp vs Weight
BXs are great and perhaps able to supply your needs, but they have really annoying 3pth. They do not maintain implement height automatically like a real tractor. Workable but annoying in comparison.
larry

Believe it or not my wife think the BX is to small:) I worry about the light weight for the road/driveway work.

KC

/ Hp vs Weight #28  
Believe it or not my wife think the BX is to small:) I worry about the light weight for the road/driveway work.

KC

If your wife thinks a BX is too small... that means you have permission to go bigger... right?

I've got a BX24 and do driveway maint on a steep drive that's over 200 ft long, on a curve, and banked for good drainage. I do a couple others in the neighborhood too that are bigger and steeper. Though the 3pt is a bit of a pain to hook up it's not too bad. The back hoe and loader comes off and on together faster than you can set up the 3pt hitch. The 60" mid mount mower isn't too bad to take off and put on but it'll cut grass waist high and does a good job too. The BX can be a little bouncy while cutting grass if the lawn isn't smooth. Especially if you leave the loader on while cutting. But like I said. If SWMBO says buy bigger. BUY BIGGER. I would;).

/ Hp vs Weight
If your wife thinks a BX is too small... that means you have permission to go bigger... right?

I've got a BX24 and do driveway maint on a steep drive that's over 200 ft long, on a curve, and banked for good drainage. I do a couple others in the neighborhood too that are bigger and steeper. Though the 3pt is a bit of a pain to hook up it's not too bad. The back hoe and loader comes off and on together faster than you can set up the 3pt hitch. The 60" mid mount mower isn't too bad to take off and put on but it'll cut grass waist high and does a good job too. The BX can be a little bouncy while cutting grass if the lawn isn't smooth. Especially if you leave the loader on while cutting. But like I said. If SWMBO says buy bigger. BUY BIGGER. I would;).

She did but price will be come an issue as well, I will have to get her back out again to take a look. It is important to me she can drive and operate this tractor as well.

KC

/ Hp vs Weight #30  
I looked at a B2620 the other day, it was very nice. Just within my price range.

KC

As mentioned I feel its a great fit for your needs/budget. One thing to also keep in mind is the new B2x20 series (2620) have drive over mower decks. This makes for a very easy hookup/take off. I dont mow w/ mine as I prefer to use a ZTR. The mower decks run about 2k (60") I also beleive the mower deck fully suspends so it can be left on during most tractor work. Good Luck, lots of choices out there.