HST Filter Change

/ HST Filter Change #1  
Tractor
TYM T474
With today's typical HST tractors, do they generally have a transmission filter and an HST filter? My dealer sold me both when I told them I was going to do my 50 hour service. But in all honesty, she was guessing as much as I was and just reading parts numbers from the book. I'm in the middle of my HST filter change and I'm thinking that's all I have. The oil and filter change is done.

/ HST Filter Change #2  
Mine has both and I changed both of mine at 50 hrs. . Filters are cheap compared to the alternative . Did you buy some fluid as you may be just a little low now ?

/ HST Filter Change #3  
With today's typical HST tractors, do they generally have a transmission filter and an HST filter? My dealer sold me both when I told them I was going to do my 50 hour service. But in all honesty, she was guessing as much as I was and just reading parts numbers from the book. I'm in the middle of my HST filter change and I'm thinking that's all I have. The oil and filter change is done.
Your manual says there are 2, no?

/ HST Filter Change
Yes, the manual has two filters listed. But I couldn't tell if that meant one for the HST machines and the other for the Synchro Shuttle.

Thanks to most for not being asshats.

/ HST Filter Change #6  
What brand and model of tractor are you asking about.

My Deere X540 only has HST filter while my Branson 2400H has implement pump and HST filter.

/ HST Filter Change #7  
On Bransons there is a hydraulic system filter and if your tractor has it, an additional HST (transmission) filter. I suspect that's common on CUTS. They both filter the same fluid of course but I think the HST filter is lower flow and may also filter out smaller particles.

/ HST Filter Change #8  
Yes, the manual has two filters listed. But I couldn't tell if that meant one for the HST machines and the other for the Synchro Shuttle.

Thanks to most for not being asshats.
Most manuals will call out the location of each regularly serviced filter on the machine with photos or line art.

/ HST Filter Change #9  
Most manuals will call out the location of each regularly serviced filter on the machine with photos or line art.
Could also have just looked under the tractor before heading to the dealers.

/ HST Filter Change #10  
Good advice been given (y) also take maker write on the end of filter hours when filters were change...good reminder.