Hst peddle issue

/ Hst peddle issue #1  

apeckham

Tractor
Mahindra 2638
I own a 2638 and Lately when I'm operating the tractor moving forward will creep when I let off of the peddle. I have greased the zerks that I have found, and I have shot wd40 onto the other joints. Still doing it, any ideas as to what to try next ?

/ Hst peddle issue #3  
Mine has done that since the day I bought it in 2016. Usually, it's because the hyd oil is not warmed up yet. (but not always). I usually just tap the other pedal lightly to get it to a neutral position. Greasing hasn't helped in my case, but it certainly doesn't hurt to do it.

/ Hst peddle issue #4  
I have the 2538 also, and it creeps the same. I also hit the other pedal to get it to neutral, and it stops, but in a few seconds it will start creeping again. Also the FEL control seems jumpy. Maybe it's just me, but wondered if The hydraulic filter might cause some of this? Again thanks in advance for he help

/ Hst peddle issue #5  
Should be able to adjust the neutral position under the floorboard
So I adjusted the brakes today to the lowest setting for max brakes, they work great, but tractor still wants to creep even with the brakes in the park mode. Is there any way to adjust the forward/reverse pedals externally? I do tap the reverse pedal and that does stop the creep for a bit and then it creeps again. The air is starting to be blue again. Thanks for any input in advance. I guess I'm not sure what I'm looking for under the floorboard, maybe you could give us some clues, Maybe I'm just over thinking the whole thing

/ Hst peddle issue #6  
I don't know about other brands, but TYM has an easy external adjustment for fwd and reverse centering

/ Hst peddle issue #7  
Thanks for your reply. I would think that Mahindra does have, but to this point I haven't located it. Thanks again!