HST vs Gear NX5510 Cab Tractor

/ HST vs Gear NX5510 Cab Tractor
I went ahead and bought a new NX5510C gear tractor. Ordered it around March 12 and it was delivered to us on April 13 after coming from the distributor.
It came with all tires loaded with rim guard, inside mirror, 2 remotes, radio, front grill guard, 50 hour service w/ pick up and delivery, (and hats, Woo-Woo!).
13.6x24 rear AG tires with center discs turned in gave us a total width of 65.5 ". This is the standard for most of our tractors for vineyard work and is safe for our rather hilly farm.
24x24 gears make it almost infinitely usable. LL 1st at rated speed will cover less than 600 feet in an hour and road gear still moves right along.
When we decided to buy the salesman asked if we would accept a dealer trade and we declined so a new tractor was ordered from the Kioti distributor to be set up as we wanted. Probably my only real peeve is that the tractor ser. # is NN6400032 which means it is most likely an early 2013 manufactured model. Still a nice unit but something that others should be aware of. Apparently Kioti's are new when sold and year of production is not meaningful.
Still tweaking things to suit but first complaint is lack of a tool box, either standard or as an after market option. I knew that when buying but still have to come up with something.
We are happy,(at this point), with our new tractor and have a very good salesman and an excellent dealer.

/ HST vs Gear NX5510 Cab Tractor #12  
Congratulations on the new tractor  I think you will be pleased with it, I bought the same tractor and the 24 speed trans is going to be a big change from a 8 I’m used to.

/ HST vs Gear NX5510 Cab Tractor #13  
Congratulations on the new tractor  I think you will be pleased with it, I bought the same tractor and the 24 speed trans is going to be a big change from a 8 I’m used to.

It's only 12*12 unless you have the creeper, still an improvement over 8.

/ HST vs Gear NX5510 Cab Tractor #14  
Mine is 24 24 not sure but don't think it's a option on the NX shuttles