HST vs shuttle

/ HST vs shuttle
Ok this is going to be a long post and I'm hoping to answer a lot of questions everyone has asked.

Yes the tractor failed from the time it was still on the trailer when they delivered it and I contacted the dealer before it was ever unloaded and was promised a service truck the next day to fix it (truck didn't show up until the next week). The owner of the dealership is who I dealt with directly for the majority of this and he did tell me (let me point out here that I did catch him lying to me more than once) that he had contacted corporate early on and was dealing with their engineer but that didn't happen until after I told them that I was done and wanted my money back. At that time I talked to the engineer and the ceo of Mahindra as they called me personally. That entire phone conversation basically boiled down to them admitting that they had a problem but didn't know how to fix it and wanted me to give them more time. I agreed to give them 1 week to give me a answer. 1. fix my tractor and get it back to me in that week, 2. build me a new tractor and ship it out to me to be tested by me at the dealers yard before I would take delivery of it, or 3. to buy back my tractor and I would walk away with no hard feelings. After 2 weeks and me calling the dealer back did they finally give me a answer. They said and I quote " we will just buy back your tractor and leave you free to go buy something else because we don't know what to do to fix the problem and we are afraid that if we just build you a new one that it will have the same problem and then you would be really pissed". I said that would be fine but they wanted to charge me $25.00 per hour that was on the tractor for a usage fee and at that point I exploded and told them to kiss my *** as that tractor had close to 50 hours on it and I hadn't had the tractor long enough to even put 10 on it and that I wasn't paying that. So the dealer tried to come to my farm the next day and pick up all the implements that I had bought with the tractor and I refused to let him take them. I told him that until they buy back the tractor and I have cash in my hand for all 3 payments that I had made that the implements would remain in my barn and he wasn't allowed on my property until that time. He informed me that the buy back was out of his control and he had nothing to do with it and that I just had to wait on corporate. So after a week goes by I call the dealer and he wont take my call or call me back. So the next week I call him and again he wont call me back or take my call so I call corporate and leave a message with them to call me back. I would like to add that by this time the next payment was already overdue and they still hadn't paid it off. So the next day I had my wife try to call the dealer to see if he would answer her and he refused so she called corporate and was able to talk to a lady there who said that nothing had been don't at this time and that they hadn't received anything from the dealer about this. So the lady called the dealer while my wife was on the hold and talked to him the when she gets back on the phone with my wife she informs her that the dealer would be taking care of the buy back and that she had also let her boss know what was going on. Then 2 hours later the dealer calls my wife and says that he didn't call us back because he was still trying to get ahold of corporate and see what was going on and that he had called them (another lie bc they called him) and that he had told them to get on it and to get it all straightened out. At this point Mahindra and the dealer I have been dealing with have basically done jack **** in way of taking care of this matter in a timely and professional manner and you can bet you butt that I will tell everyone to stay away from this brand and dealer (I would say the dealer but know I cant here but I can in a PM if asked). Basically at this point I have found out that the dealer has been lying to me and giving me the run around and corporate was contacted but only months into this ordeal. If I haven't answered your questions let me know and I will try to give you a better answer.

/ HST vs shuttle #252  
Ok this is going to be a long post and I'm hoping to answer a lot of questions everyone has asked.

Yes the tractor failed from the time it was still on the trailer when they delivered it and I contacted the dealer before it was ever unloaded and was promised a service truck the next day to fix it (truck didn't show up until the next week). The owner of the dealership is who I dealt with directly for the majority of this and he did tell me (let me point out here that I did catch him lying to me more than once) that he had contacted corporate early on and was dealing with their engineer but that didn't happen until after I told them that I was done and wanted my money back. At that time I talked to the engineer and the ceo of Mahindra as they called me personally. That entire phone conversation basically boiled down to them admitting that they had a problem but didn't know how to fix it and wanted me to give them more time. I agreed to give them 1 week to give me a answer. 1. fix my tractor and get it back to me in that week, 2. build me a new tractor and ship it out to me to be tested by me at the dealers yard before I would take delivery of it, or 3. to buy back my tractor and I would walk away with no hard feelings. After 2 weeks and me calling the dealer back did they finally give me a answer. They said and I quote " we will just buy back your tractor and leave you free to go buy something else because we don't know what to do to fix the problem and we are afraid that if we just build you a new one that it will have the same problem and then you would be really pissed". I said that would be fine but they wanted to charge me $25.00 per hour that was on the tractor for a usage fee and at that point I exploded and told them to kiss my *** as that tractor had close to 50 hours on it and I hadn't had the tractor long enough to even put 10 on it and that I wasn't paying that. So the dealer tried to come to my farm the next day and pick up all the implements that I had bought with the tractor and I refused to let him take them. I told him that until they buy back the tractor and I have cash in my hand for all 3 payments that I had made that the implements would remain in my barn and he wasn't allowed on my property until that time. He informed me that the buy back was out of his control and he had nothing to do with it and that I just had to wait on corporate. So after a week goes by I call the dealer and he wont take my call or call me back. So the next week I call him and again he wont call me back or take my call so I call corporate and leave a message with them to call me back. I would like to add that by this time the next payment was already overdue and they still hadn't paid it off. So the next day I had my wife try to call the dealer to see if he would answer her and he refused so she called corporate and was able to talk to a lady there who said that nothing had been don't at this time and that they hadn't received anything from the dealer about this. So the lady called the dealer while my wife was on the hold and talked to him the when she gets back on the phone with my wife she informs her that the dealer would be taking care of the buy back and that she had also let her boss know what was going on. Then 2 hours later the dealer calls my wife and says that he didn't call us back because he was still trying to get ahold of corporate and see what was going on and that he had called them (another lie bc they called him) and that he had told them to get on it and to get it all straightened out. At this point Mahindra and the dealer I have been dealing with have basically done jack **** in way of taking care of this matter in a timely and professional manner and you can bet you butt that I will tell everyone to stay away from this brand and dealer (I would say the dealer but know I cant here but I can in a PM if asked). Basically at this point I have found out that the dealer has been lying to me and giving me the run around and corporate was contacted but only months into this ordeal. If I haven't answered your questions let me know and I will try to give you a better answer.

Lay it out in writing the terms YOU want...give them a deadline, and if they miss it...and tell them this...you are contacting a lawyer. UNTIL...you firm up they are going to jack you around.

/ HST vs shuttle
Lay it out in writing the terms YOU want...give them a deadline, and if they miss it...and tell them this...you are contacting a lawyer. UNTIL...you firm up they are going to jack you around.

Basically that's exactly what happened to get them to agree to buy the tractor back. I gave them a list of options or demands however you want to look at it and told them they had to sign it agreeing to it (and he did) but he didn't get anything done so I told him he had until the end of the business day to get me a answer about getting a new tractor or buying mine back or the next person they talked to about this wouldn't be me and within the hour I had my answer.