Hub spacers and warranty

/ Hub spacers and warranty #1  

Dan Hunter

Platinum Member
Tractor
2012 John Deere 3720 eHydro
Having searched JD 3720 threads that address spacers, I haven't seen anything regarding the effects on a warranty.

Does anyone know if JD will void a warranty on issues along the drivetrain if you use 4" hub extensions? The salesman I've been talking with brought it up and will try to check on his side but I was wondering if anyone here had a definitive answer.

/ Hub spacers and warranty #2  
Curious as to what these hub extensions are that you refer to here. Like the wheel spacers?

If Deere supplies them, then likely no effect on the warranty. If not, then I suspect no one is going to just say "no effect on the warranty". They will play the safe side.

What is the reason for 4" ?

/ Hub spacers and warranty #3  
I put them on my 3520, and they were probably the 2nd best thing I did to that tractor when I had it. They pushed the tires out and gave the tractor a much better stance and it didn't feel as unstable on sidehills.
When I traded it in, the dealer thought they were great and wanted to know where I got them. I felt like they were worth the money.

The best thing I did was get rid of the poor tires that came on it and put Michelin Radials. They made it a tractor.