Hummingbird Migration

/ Hummingbird Migration #31  
Today, while our Son-In-Law and I were adding brush to the burn pile, we spotted a Hummingbird hovering over some white flowers that were growing around the brush pile. We didn't look for it anymore, because we were rushing to get all the work done, before it started raining again.

/ Hummingbird Migration #32  
Mine have pretty much all gone. Im in western MO south of KC 80 miles..Had a great summer with the little guys

/ Hummingbird Migration #33  
I had one pair of visitors here today in Middle Tennessee. I noticed the two feedeer where nearly empty. I took one down and refilled the other for any stragglers that might be passing thru.

/ Hummingbird Migration #34  
Our last one left yesterday. We are keeping two of our six feeders out for a few more days in case one or two more come through. Our six feeders each hold 3-cups of solution and during the late August/early September we were refilling 3 or 4 daily. They were swarming the feeders like a swarm of bees. It seems quiet on our porches with them gone... until about the middle of March next year.

Bill

/ Hummingbird Migration #35  
Here is central Mississippi we have a few left. Sitting here at the computer by the window watching the feeders outside, I see one or two visit occasionally. I don't know how many are still here, they all look alike. :)

/ Hummingbird Migration #36  
We've had some pretty cools night here just north of Nashville where the elevation is slightly higher. Today it got in the mid 70's here and to my suprise a female was sitting in your hummer bush. So I guess I'll keep the lone feeder out a few more weeks.

/ Hummingbird Migration #37  
We've had some pretty cools night here just north of Nashville where the elevation is slightly higher. Today it got in the mid 70's here and to my suprise a female was sitting in our hummer bush. So I guess I'll keep the lone feeder out a few more weeks.