Hunting season in Maine

/ Hunting season in Maine #11  
Man, You guys are talking my favorite subject....Aside from the tractor stuff:laughing:

My 2 hounds are primed and ready, hopefully will go out 2 days this weekend.......Just can't get enough of that "Hound of Music"......:thumbsup:

Yeah I am getting really excited for it. I have heard that the population is pretty good this year.

/ Hunting season in Maine
You will probably be spending time on lands which we manage. Ever head out the Sherman Lumber Road, for instance?
Have a fun, safe trip. :thumbsup:

/ Hunting season in Maine #13  
Got back from Maine a few weeks ago and finally am posting a few pics. We killed 45 in a week with 4 guys hunting. Our best day we killed 14 and found 2 moose sheds.

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

/ Hunting season in Maine #14  
Yeah I am getting really excited for it. I have heard that the population is pretty good this year.

WOW Cspot....Great Huntin' Indeed!!......Where's your home hunting grounds?.....I see you are a houndsman.....

Looks like the population down Maine "Was" pretty good this year.......Till you guys showed up......:laughing::laughing:

Hears pics of this am of some bunny shooting and 2 wks ago a 9 point "Swamp Bunny"....196 lbs.......

Attachments

• bunny2010 001.JPG
    bunny2010 001.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 9point 005.JPG
    9point 005.JPG
    203.7 KB · Views: 93
   / Hunting season in Maine #15  
I in western PA. I am 20 miles west of Pittsburgh. I don't know about the deer population where you are but we didn't see a deer the whole week we were in Maine (Near Patten). We only seen one track of a deer the whole week. It is wierd because in PA we have a ton of deer.

/ Hunting season in Maine #16  
From PA and coming this way for Deer?....What?......Well you like a challenge....
:D
In NH we don't have an overabundance of deer but enough to keep it fun.....I only hunted a few days to get this one.......Only had 7 hrs of hunting time in for this guy......$h/t luck for sure.....

Now I can Bunny hunt the rest of the season........:thumbsup:

/ Hunting season in Maine #17  
No I wouldn't go to Maine for Deer. On our trip for hare we didn't see a deer. When we went two years ago for hare we only seen 2 deer all week.