Husky uk......rubbish!

/ Husky uk......rubbish! #11  
Not saying the poster was using the mower as a "Rotary Cutter" to cut fields but from his post it reads like maybe he was. (use the husky to haul around a towed mower for the field ) No mower in the Husky price range will last long when being used as a rotary cutter. I don't think a mower that would cost considerable more than a Husky would last if it was used for field mowing.

/ Husky uk......rubbish! #12  
Just to say thankyou to John for his contribution and welcome to TBN :welcome:

As far as I can see he has posted an honest review in the Husqvarna section of the Lawn and Garden category - where's the trolling in that :confused: Hopefully his comments will help others avoid making the same mistake, or at least prompt them to have a good look at the mower deck before signing on the dotted line...

Gator6x4 - I think it is most likely lost in translation - many people in the UK have "fields" which are only an acre or so, and generally good standard grass / lawn. I'd be amazed if anyone would attempt to use a lawn tractor in place of a topper :laughing: That said, I could be wrong of course.... there are all kinds out there!!!! :confused2:

/ Husky uk......rubbish! #13  
Well then do it on the reviews not on the threads. Here you can ask for help or you can help fellow posters. Instead of bashing it here, maybe there is something wrong thats not set correctly, maybe the place you bought it from gave you the wrong deck, maybe your doing something wrong? I belong to many threads for 20 years and know the type. I also run my own forums-A troll is a poster who bashes instead of making contributions. There are many happy owners including myself who do not want someone like you just signing on to the thread to let off steam and really not contribute anything.

SNIP

Yadda, yadda, yadda. You sound like one of those "youths" the OP mentioned. The OP's post was much more informative than yours so perhaps it might be a good idea for you to get off your soapbox and go contribute something yourself, instead of whining.

Personally, I don't have a problem if someone comes here to post about their experience good/bad with a product. In fact, I've had similar problems with my Craftsman mower, the China-made blades were made of soft steel and would bend in thick grass so I had to buy new blades for my new mower.

/ Husky uk......rubbish! #14  
Yadda, yadda, yadda. You sound like one of those "youths" the OP mentioned. The OP's post was much more informative than yours so perhaps it might be a good idea for you to get off your soapbox and go contribute something yourself, instead of whining.

Personally, I don't have a problem if someone comes here to post about their experience good/bad with a product. In fact, I've had similar problems with my Craftsman mower, the China-made blades were made of soft steel and would bend in thick grass so I had to buy new blades for my new mower.

This is just another example of a person jumping to conclusion based on limited experience. Most of the people doing this are young and have not experienced all the variables and strangeness life is capable of flinging. As a result of the lack of or limited observation, or worse: an opinion formed before an open minded observation, this poor guy from Scotland becomes a "troll" when he does not fit the definition of such in the least. I guess brashness only dissipates with life calamity of extended experience.

/ Husky uk......rubbish! #15  
Just thought id share my experience with husky, i have a lgt 2554 with 40 hours. In that time I have replaced the starter, seat safety switch, clutch safety switch, tuff tork hydro tranny and now I have twin coils that somehow both shorted out simultaneously for some unknown reason. It has been nothing short of a nightmare. Draw your own conclusions on whether to buy a husquvarna or not. Thanks for listening.