Hustler Fastrak SD

/ Hustler Fastrak SD #1  

PVHIII

Tractor
2014 Hustler Fastrak Super Duty
I recently purchased a Fastrak SD and I plan on trying to pick up a few commercial accounts to mow and who knows if things go as planned I may grow that into a small lawn care buisiness and Purchase a Super Z HD.I've always enjoyed mowing even when I had my Troy-Built lawn tractor but since I've purchased my first ZTR when there's no grass to cut I find it hard not to hop on it for just cruise down my drive way lol.So I thought since I enjoy it so much it sure would be nice to make a lil money while having fun..I just like to hear from anyone including some lawn pros on how well you think this machine will perform and hold up for a mowing season or two until I can upgrade to a more commercial heavier duty machine which as I said will be a Super Z HD or possibly an X1..it will definitely be a Hustler...some advice from some lawn pros would be extremely appreciated... THANKS

/ Hustler Fastrak SD
Yes it is...are you in the market for a zero turn mower?

/ Hustler Fastrak SD #4  
My dad bought a used Hustler Fastrak this year. Pretty good except for the cleaning the mid-mount deck. We lift up the front end with a loader and chain.