Hydraulic Auger Mount

/ Hydraulic Auger Mount
Over the years, the Radio Shack switches in the joystick just didn't hold up to joystick abuse. Years ago, Southwest Airlines upgraded they cockpit yoke radio switches. I told the guy doing the replacements I wanted all the old switches and hardware. This how many I have.
Aircraft Switches Numerous.jpg

The joystick knob is big enough to house them, as it is a large switch.
Aircraft Switch In Joystick.jpg
Aircraft Switch In Hand.jpg

The wires are crimped with soldered terminals, then screwed to the switch with these screws.
Aircraft Switch Screw Size.jpg

I use these 2.5 magnification glasses while crimping and soldering and installing the screws.
Aircraft Switch Screw Installation Glasses.jpg
Makes the job a whole lot easier with the cheaters. If anyone wants a couple of the switches, let me know. I've got way more than I will ever need.
hugs, Brandi

/ Hydraulic Auger Mount
Thanks guys. Guess it was just another perk of working for an airline. I did go through 4 or 5 Radio Shack switches before these switches became available. I do miss Radio Shack. Now Frye's Electronics has closed it's doors too. Gotta go way into Htown now to browse electronic aisles now.
Is Heathkit still around?
hugs, Brandi

/ Hydraulic Auger Mount #117  
Kennyd,
It's been awhile since I seen you on TBN. What have you been up to?
hugs, Brandi
Thanks Brandi,
I check in everyday, just don't post as much as I used to with the limited time I have now, the business is rockin' luckily, and we have lots of irons in the fire with some new projects.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Unused 2024 TOFT 680 Post Driver Attachment, (A33078)
Unused 2024 TOFT...
Great Bend 770 Front-end Loader (A33041)
Great Bend 770...
2014 Great Dane 53 X 102 Reefer Trailer (A33439)
2014 Great Dane 53...
(3) Pallets:  (4) Eaton Fuller Truck Transmissions (1) Granny Four Speed & (1) Differential (A33349)
(3) Pallets: (4)...
1962 Chevrolet Pickup (A34236)
1962 Chevrolet...
John Deere Sickle Mower (A33041)
John Deere Sickle...