hydraulic cooler leak

/ hydraulic cooler leak #31  
I bought the tractor used but transferred the warranty to the nearest dealer. When I called the dealer for the price of a new cooler they weren't aware of problems with the lines and couldn't find prices for the new flexible lines. If I have to replace the cooler with an aftermarket oil or transmission cooler becuse the dealer won't help me then I want to make sure it will handle the pressure that will be in the system. I need to due something soon because its getting close to tilling time.

/ hydraulic cooler leak #32  
twigpig said:
Jewease.
Have you discussed this with the dealer you bought the tractor from as a warranty issue. From what I understand the metal tubes going into and out of the cooler are causing the failures and the fix is to replace them with flexible hoses. Since this is a known issue ask around to other Kioti dealers in your area if you do not get a satisfactory response and then try calling Kioti USA Corp. 1 800 number and see if they can help you. How old is your tractor?
I spoke to the dealer as you suggested. After a couple of calls by the dealer to Kioti the company is going to replace the cooler and provide the flexible lines as replacement to the solid lines. Although the tractor was out of warranty (It was bought in June '04) it only has 160 hrs. The dealer did state that the company has had issues with the cooler but not enough to issue a full recall. I'm very pleased that Kioti is handling this (who wouldn't be). I just can't wait to get it running again. There's work to be done.