Loader Hydraulic cylinder on loader

/ Hydraulic cylinder on loader #1  

aturne67

Tractor
TYM T354
Hey guys, still sort of a newbie to the tractor world. I have a TYM T354 tractor with the tx35 loader and I was noticing today after I parked the tractor that the bucket was not level when let all the way down with the tractor off. Upon further inspection nothing seems to be bent in anyway however the right hydraulic lift cylinder seems to be "firing" faster than the left one. This seems to be what is putting things into a bind. It is also noticeable while the loader is lifted into a normal travel position that the loader is not level. So my question is there a way to adjust this or is it a simple fix? Or do I have bigger problems on my hands? Thanks, AT

/ Hydraulic cylinder on loader #3  
I think you have bigger problems at hand. A simple test would be loosing the lines on the cylinders for the fluid to leak out releasing any pressure that could have built up holding the cylinders at a different spot.

/ Hydraulic cylinder on loader #4  
Pictures are worth a thousand words

/ Hydraulic cylinder on loader #5  
Wait a minute!
First check your rear tires!
Make sure you have equal air pressure.

/ Hydraulic cylinder on loader
Here are some photos. Loader arms seem level. Tire pressure was a little different in left side tires so that is now equal and bucket still is not completely level. Last two pictures are of the main lift cylinders. The picture with the broken ring is of the right side cylinder that seems to be pushing out farther than the other. And the last picture is of the left cylinder which is what they are supposed to look like.

Attachments

• image-276911755.jpg
    image-276911755.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 130
  • image-4139102434.jpg
    image-4139102434.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 138
  • image-612285037.jpg
    image-612285037.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 165
  • image-1559757161.jpg
    image-1559757161.jpg
    457 KB · Views: 107
   / Hydraulic cylinder on loader #7  
I would measure from several points to the ground, rather than use a level. In the second picture the level isn't quite square with the top of the grill guard, or at least it doesn't look quite. Check the L/dogleg shaped brackets that are on either side of the bucket curl piston, and connect to the loader arm...a slight bow in one of those will cause the bucket to be uneven, and it doesn't take much to tweak them.

/ Hydraulic cylinder on loader
Poor photos but at a random point while the loader is lifted there is definitely a difference. So I guess that means that the loader is warped. Honestly not sure how this happened. Haven't done anything stupid or beyond the means of the tractor and don't recall it getting hung on anything. So not real sure what to do from here. Pretty disgusted to be honest. Tractor only has 20 hours on it.

Attachments

• image-558617828.jpg
    image-558617828.jpg
    410.5 KB · Views: 102
  • image-3763689665.jpg
    image-3763689665.jpg
    403.6 KB · Views: 97
   / Hydraulic cylinder on loader #9  
Poor photos but at a random point while the loader is lifted there is definitely a difference. So I guess that means that the loader is warped. Honestly not sure how this happened. Haven't done anything stupid or beyond the means of the tractor and don't recall it getting hung on anything. So not real sure what to do from here. Pretty disgusted to be honest. Tractor only has 20 hours on it.

Well, don't get too down on it, or yourself just yet. It doesn't take much if you happen to lift something with one corner, or get an edge hooked on a stubborn rock, etc. If you were to take it to your dealer, the mechanic would probably drive it around the corner, and hook a chain to a well-used anchor point, put the other end on the bucket (on the high side) and raise the loader to tweak things back into shape...this happens a lot.

Compact tractor loaders are super useful, and very powerful for the weight of the machine...that's both a good thing, and a bad thing. If they made them more durable the lift capacity would be significantly lower, and the price would go up...it's sort of a balancing act.

/ Hydraulic cylinder on loader #10  
Need a picture of the bucket, how much is it off level?

Are the loader arm pivot pins well greased?

Since the right side is moving first, the left side is in a bind.