Hydraulic fluid and filter change - Ford/ New Holland 5610S

/ Hydraulic fluid and filter change - Ford/ New Holland 5610S #1  

Lykins Farm

Tractor
1995 New Holland 5610S
I am needing to change the hydraulic fluid and filter on my 1995 Ford 5610S. I can't seem to find information as far as how many gallons of fluid this is going to take, whether i need to use 134 or 15W-40 etc. I have the repair manual but cant find information on this in the 700 some pages. Any recommendation on Filter brands or filter number?

/ Hydraulic fluid and filter change - Ford/ New Holland 5610S #2  
have you called a dealer?

/ Hydraulic fluid and filter change - Ford/ New Holland 5610S
I called one out of my area because the dealer here in my county closed up shop a few months ago. The guy that answered in the service sounded like he was straight out of middle school and was unsure about everything I asked. Maybe he was just busy and didn't want to fool with me since I am not a customer of theirs.

Thanks. So is the 5610 and 5610S the same as far as capacities etc. My tractor is a 75hp

/ Hydraulic fluid and filter change - Ford/ New Holland 5610S #7  
I called one out of my area because the dealer here in my county closed up shop a few months ago. The guy that answered in the service sounded like he was straight out of middle school and was unsure about everything I asked. Maybe he was just busy and didn't want to fool with me since I am not a customer of theirs.
The New Holland dealer in Shelbyville closed up? I wasn't aware of that.

/ Hydraulic fluid and filter change - Ford/ New Holland 5610S #8  
Thanks. So is the 5610 and 5610S the same as far as capacities etc. My tractor is a 75hp
I wonder how accurate that 75 hp is ?
I have a 6610
if you go to a place like Carqust or NAPA they should be able to tell you what oil and filters you need

The New Holland dealer in Shelbyville closed up? I wasn't aware of that.
Yes, very unfortunate. Place is empty, all their equipment and everything gone.