Hydraulic Fluid Shower

/ Hydraulic Fluid Shower #21  
curly said:
Smokin...not anymore they ain't...little help please:eek: Just joshing, it ain't mine, a friend at work has the friend who stuck this one.
Oh Lordy Curly! :eek: You just scared the living daylights out of me!!! :rolleyes:

Dougster

/ Hydraulic Fluid Shower
Dougster said:
... and folks are really funny these days about you taking lots of pictures that include their house. :rolleyes:

I know, I know...but those big ole rocks were cool. Hey, how'd you get the first pics...onea them attacha-case cameras or somethin?

I understand...people may think you're casing the joint or somethin. But seeing as my rig prolly won't leave my land, I'll be able to take some pics if I choose.

/ Hydraulic Fluid Shower
Dougster said:
Oh Lordy Curly! :eek: You just scared the living daylights out of me!!! :rolleyes:

Dougster

Yeah, that boy is stuck good ain't he? They said a winch and a tree was all it took to get it out though. I didn't see any big trees in the pic but there musta been one within chaining distance:D

/ Hydraulic Fluid Shower #24  
curly said:
I know, I know...but those big ole rocks were cool. Hey, how'd you get the first pics...onea them attacha-case cameras or somethin?
I understand...people may think you're casing the joint or somethin. But seeing as my rig prolly won't leave my land, I'll be able to take some pics if I choose.
It's far more socially acceptable to get pix before the work... especially if there is something that requires special attention (subcontracting and/or special/rental equipment). Even then, I needed to be very careful not to have any specific location-identifying features in the photos.

But after-the-fact pix have no benefit whatsoever to the homeowner. They know you are taking the pix solely for your own benefit. :rolleyes: All it does is tick them off and leave a bad last impression.

Dougster

/ Hydraulic Fluid Shower #25  
curly said:
Yeah, that boy is stuck good ain't he? They said a winch and a tree was all it took to get it out though. I didn't see any big trees in the pic but there musta been one within chaining distance:D
Curly... "The Grappler"... I could see you doing that to my possible future tractor in a New York minute. You scared the devil out of me. Please be more careful... I almost had a heart attack!!! :eek:

Dougster