Hydraulic line video question

/ Hydraulic line video question #1  

wooden

Silver Member
Tractor
1992/318 & 2010/2720 deere
Can someone please walk me through how to post a video from my I pad to this forum? It's driving me crazy!!! help!!

/ Hydraulic line video question #2  
Click the little icon above that is second to last, it looks like a movie reel. Then simply paste the address of the video in the space provided.

/ Hydraulic line video question
Thanks cartod, but the problem is the video was taken by this I pad and there is no link per say. I can't seem to add an attachment either so here comes another try.. Didn't work . went to manage attachments , chose an existing file. downloaded it but there in no way to attach it from there unless it,s a URL of some kind. Now I feel like a fool

/ Hydraulic line video question #4  
There might be easier ways but I upload pics and videos to photo bucket first then attach them to forum posts.

/ Hydraulic line video question #5  
Yes, go create an account with a photo/video hosting service like PhotoBucket or SmugMug. Upload the video there. Copy the URL of where the video is on that site. Then click on the icon mentioned by cartod and then paste it when prompted to enter the URL.

/ Hydraulic line video question
Been really busy with this tractor fix, Thanks for the info, and I'll give it a shot soon as time permits!

/ Hydraulic line video question #7  
You cannot "post" or "upload" a video the the forum, you must have it on a video hosting service like YouTube, Photobucket, Vimeo, ect and then link to it or embed it with the button above the text box.