3-Point Hitch Hydraulic Position Control Question

/ Hydraulic Position Control Question #1  

Leozepolusa

Tractor
Kubota B21 & L47 TLB
Hello,

Yesterday I was using a box blade with my B21 and noticed the blade would not lift until about position No. 7 or 8 in the range. A couple of weeks ago this would occur between position 5 and 6. Most of the position range is therefore useless at this point. Couldn't find anything in the owner or shop manuals about adjusting this. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

/ Hydraulic Position Control Question #2  
was wondering about this same issue also - found another thread posted by RAllen from years ago titled "three point lift range" that speaks of some adjustments - did you ever find anything out?

/ Hydraulic Position Control Question
I took the tractor into the dealership. The service guy fiddled with the linkage nut. Basically he adjusted the nut just enough to prevent the hydro pump from whining when the position control was set at position 8, the highest position. This improved the lift point for the box blade back to between position 5 & 6 from what was close to 7. I read RAllen's post and respones (thanks for that). This evening I disconnected the lift arms and pushed them all the way down, then reved up the engine and slowely raised the position control to see when it started to lift. Turns out it lifts between positions 3 & 4. This makes me feel better about the situation, but I still wonder why there isn't a user adjustment for this to enable a precise postion control across the entire 8 position range. I guess I should just be thankful I am able to adjust the through the full range albeit only using numbers 5 through 8.

/ Hydraulic Position Control Question #4  
Understand completely - should move at least at the #2 mark as the first mark up from where it supposedly rests - read another post somewhere and they said if you have an implement that the lower pins are closer to the ground (like a finish mower/bush hog), than a box blade, then you would notice control in first few numbers on the scale and I think they also said you could tell more by that than you could with nothing hooked up to the 3pt because it would actually have something to lift, putting pressure on the arms. Not really sure if that's what they meant but I guess it's possible.