hydraulic post hole auger on a TC35

/ hydraulic post hole auger on a TC35
Mounted on the loader, you will have long runs of hoses 12' t
o 15' long. I don't know this for sure, but probably 1/2" hose would supply better flow than 3/8" hose. I really have no experience with with how the QA plate augers are set up, but it's worth checking/asking to be sure you get the correct setup. One thing I know for sure. !/2" hoses are far harder to route and deal with than 3/8" hoses. However, if they make a big difference, you have to consider them. Your rear remotes on the tractor will be 1/2" quick-connects.

Its designed to bolt to the bucket but I'd rather have a dedicated QA plate for it.
I haven't priced the hoses yet. I think landpride offers a hose kit too.

/ hydraulic post hole auger on a TC35 #12  
I have one on my tc40da plumbed from the rear remotes out to bulkhead connectors on the loader and mounted as you describe.You wont have any problems at all running it with your machine.I have a 12" bit on it that I use to do my porch footings with and have never had a problem.
Brian

tc40pics020.jpg

/ hydraulic post hole auger on a TC35 #13  
I even bought a screw type splitter for it to break big rounds up for easier lifting.
Brian

0227001322.jpg

/ hydraulic post hole auger on a TC35 #14  
Brian, that is one nice post hole digging rig. If you can run a 12" auger, I think it is about ideal. I think you made a wise decision to put the auger centered on the QA plate. If you had SuperSteer, it would probably be fun trying to make small position adjustments to get the holes centered.

EDIT: What are those two strange instruments leaned up against the trailer? Are they for making fine adjustments?;)

/ hydraulic post hole auger on a TC35 #15  
hi Jim,Ya that's a pair of my tweakers ;-) And no super steer for me,too much loader work and pretty much non existent mowing so I passed on it.
Brian

/ hydraulic post hole auger on a TC35 #16  
I have a setup very similar to Brians on my TC31DA. I have used it to plant trees and when I set the post for my barn. You should be fine with your tractor. Watch how much down pressure you have from the FEL. It is easy to stop the auger with to much down force. If you go slow and clear the auger occasionally you will be fine.

FYI: The worst part of having it on the QA plate is taking it on and off the tractor and laying it on the ground. I find hanging it from chains to be the best way to store.

/ hydraulic post hole auger on a TC35 #17  
Make sure you have enough flow to operate one.
I was thinking of buying one of these. How much flow do they typically require?

/ hydraulic post hole auger on a TC35 #18  
I have one on my tc40da plumbed from the rear remotes out to bulkhead connectors on the loader and mounted as you describe.You wont have any problems at all running it with your machine.I have a 12" bit on it that I use to do my porch footings with and have never had a problem.
Brian

tc40pics020.jpg
Hey Brian, NICE!!! What brand is that digger? I gotta get one.

/ hydraulic post hole auger on a TC35 #20