hydraulic pressure release value

/ hydraulic pressure release value #1  

Patricia5442

Tractor
tc 30 new holland
I have a tc 30 new holland. We blew a line and we fixed the line also replaced the fluid . When we cranked the tractor and got it pass a idle it blew the seal on the filter. Some one said it could be the pressure release value. But don't sure where the value is location. Can some help me.

/ hydraulic pressure release value #2  
Not sure where the Pressure Relief Valve on a TC30 is. While it is true it should open and release pressure above a certain threshold, it is intended to open while deadheading, like pushing the joy stick one direction and holding it there after the rams have reached full extension. But the valve itself should be protecting against that, too.

I don't think it is your primary Pressure Relief Valve that caused the problem, there is something blocking your fluid flow. I would verify fluid can flow through the new line and that the filter was correctly installed.

Someone with a TC30 should be along soon to tell you the location of the valve.

You could also post in the New Holland subforum.

/ hydraulic pressure release value #3  
What line and where?

Perhaps incorrect hose connection.

/ hydraulic pressure release value #4  
Common problem with those high pressure filters....use only OEM filter

/ hydraulic pressure release value #5  
Would air in the system (being compressible) have caused this? Just wondering how the air gets purged out of your unit? is the filter on the return side? Could dirt have gotten in and plugged it?

Just brainstorming