Hydraulic pressure test done - it's way low - now what?

/ Hydraulic pressure test done - it's way low - now what? #21  
My l3301 came low end of the spec from the dealer and I shimmed it at the tractor relief valve underneath the tractor to be near but not exceed the max. It was a very marked improvement.

As I finish my rear remote setup, I’ve learned that the loader valve and the new rear remote valve bank both have their own relief valve built in.
Whichever one in the power beyond system is set lowest will be the system pressure that is relieved.
Loader valve, rear remote valve, or system hydraulics.
This is separate from the HST system completely also.
It seems like I gained 400 psi back then.

/ Hydraulic pressure test done - it's way low - now what? #22  
Lennyzx11, do you remember what the psi range is you came across and what you shimmed to? I've seen conflicting numbers on what the optimum pressure is.

/ Hydraulic pressure test done - it's way low - now what? #23  
Lennyzx11, do you remember what the psi range is you came across and what you shimmed to? I've seen conflicting numbers on what the optimum pressure is.

Somewhere I came up with it supposed to be at 2417.

Here’s my thread where I talked about it and referred to another thread about doing it.

Skip down to posts 46-49.
Kubota L3301HST/LA525 modifications
https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350543

/ Hydraulic pressure test done - it's way low - now what? #24  
Dave is usually right. I'm puzzled by your original post for this thread. If you get 2050 psi repeatably and the low end of spec normal is 2090 then you are less than 2% below that number. That is not what one would call 'way low' is it ? What problem or symptom did you have that caused this investigation or the motivation to change shims and change pressure ? So far I've seen nothing in the thread that seems like a problem.

( Was there some long history to all of this that is just not revisited in the thread?)

That's what I was thinking too. With the pressure given being so close to normal, I'd just leave it as it is.
You'll get that much difference with fluid temperature.
rScotty