Loader Hydraulic problem

/ Hydraulic problem
@ Coyote machine: I had first started with the FEL then the 3pt and then last when the dealer came to pick it up the power steering was getting jerky.
I had kept the throttle 2100/2200 when I was running the PTO but around 2000/2100 while just using the FEL. I am pretty **** about break in periods and was told to be easy on her the first 50hrs.
I am being schooled and really apperciate everyones imput on here.
When I get her back this week I will let ya'll know the outcome. Thank you:D

/ Hydraulic problem #12  
It almost sounds like the hydraulics have been dead ended. Are you sure the remote wasn't on with nothing connected? You could be hitting a relief valve and that's why there's no power left for the FEL and 3pt and it's jerky as it opens and closes as the pressure goes up and down. Not good for your pump if you've been using it this way for an extended period of time.

/ Hydraulic problem
Again thank you everyone that gave there advice. Here is the deal. Somehow or something came up and hit the filter housing not the filter and put a crack in it just above the rear hose/tube. I had never noticed a leak. Dealer said that it was sucking air in there causing my problems. He even brought over the old housing to show me. He said that the leak was real slow to a drip every 20 seconds or so. But enough for air to get in and do what it did.
I have seen the thread on here about protecting that filter and housing and will try to figure something out. Thanks ya'll:thumbsup:

/ Hydraulic problem #14  
Glad you got it figured out. I am no kioti expert, but hydraulics are pretty much universal. And what you described sure did sould like sucking air:thumbsup:

/ Hydraulic problem #15  
When I had my CK30 stuck in the quicksand I put a plank under the front wheel. Of course it flew back and took my oil filter housing off. Poor little bugger had to sit there for 6 weeks until it dried out enough to dig my way under it to replace it.

/ Hydraulic problem #16  
Again thank you everyone that gave there advice. Here is the deal. Somehow or something came up and hit the filter housing not the filter and put a crack in it just above the rear hose/tube. I had never noticed a leak. Dealer said that it was sucking air in there causing my problems. He even brought over the old housing to show me. He said that the leak was real slow to a drip every 20 seconds or so. But enough for air to get in and do what it did.
I have seen the thread on here about protecting that filter and housing and will try to figure something out. Thanks ya'll:thumbsup:

xdalex, Welcome home and thank you for your time, service and personal sacrifices.

I just got to your post and was going to say my CK30 has 29 hours and I have not experienced anything like your issue. Just wanted to let you know I didn't think it was a common issue among our brand/size.

Glad you're back up and running.:thumbsup: