3-Point Hitch hydraulic problems on 2030

/ hydraulic problems on 2030 #11  
Pto is operated off of trans pump psi while loader is operated off of main high pressure ft pump. Loader valve if the convertible type(open to closed/vice-verse) could have a blown internal(replaceable) o-ring(parts key #10). Technically the o-ring mentioned above and spool seals is all that's repairable on a spool valve.

Attachments

• W6340F_________UN01JAN94.gif
    W6340F_________UN01JAN94.gif
    24 KB · Views: 408
   / hydraulic problems on 2030 #12  
hi everyone looking for some advise please i have a john deere 2030 i was out topping yesterday when i picked up a tarpolen around one of the blades on the topper and the topper stopped so i thought the shear pin on the pto shaft sheared when i checked the pin it was fine so i stopped the tractor checked things over and all seemed ok started the tractor up lifted up the back arms all ok but still no pto working so i headed back for home on my way back about half a mile down the road i lost powersteering got back home lowered the topper down with the back arms and now cant lift the arms up i have lost all hydraulics no pto working no back arms and no steering any ideas thanks paul

/ hydraulic problems on 2030 #13  
Check frt hyd pump coupler for stripping. How long since hyd filter was changed and sump screen checked/cleaned? Which type pto continuous running(dual stage foot clutch) or hyd ind pto??

/ hydraulic problems on 2030 #14  
Hi thanks for reply the coupler is fine not sure when filter was changed not sure where it is and sump screen check not sure what this is? And the pto is controlled from a leaver just underneath the steering wheel on the right hand side next to the hand throttle.

/ hydraulic problems on 2030 #15  
Are you 100% sure that main hyd pump shaft is turning with the engine crankshaft?? The couplers have a history of spinning on the pump shaft.Sounds as if pto is the hyd ind type. Screen(parts key #30) is accessed on RH side by hyd filter

Attachments

• RE031173_______UN03NOV99.gif
    RE031173_______UN03NOV99.gif
    54.7 KB · Views: 781
  • L58471_________UN01JAN94.gif
    L58471_________UN01JAN94.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 196
   / hydraulic problems on 2030 #16  
Any ideas where the hydraulic filter is on this tractor ??

/ hydraulic problems on 2030 #17  
Pump 100% turning with crankshaft checked oil filter spotless took the screen out was nice and clean apart from the last inch or so of the screen a fair bit of crap come out would this be enough to give me problems ? Thanks

/ hydraulic problems on 2030 #18  
Loader control valve could be leaking internally. Does loader have an independent hyd valve or is it controlled by tractor remote valves(SCV's)??

Last edited:
   / hydraulic problems on 2030 #19  
Which is the loader valve please? I cracked open the 3 hoses into the front hydraulic pump the top inlet had oil the discharge port had oil but the right inlet had nothing what so ever dose this info help?

/ hydraulic problems on 2030 #20  
Which is the loader valve please? I cracked open the 3 hoses into the front hydraulic pump the top inlet had oil the discharge port had oil but the right inlet had nothing what so ever dose this info help?

It's been since the late 80's since I worked for a JD dealer but IIRC line #1 carries trans pump oil to frt hyd pump and line #13 carries high pressure oil to the rear. Ind loader valve would be attached to loader on RH side.

Attachments

• L58471_________UN01JAN94.gif
    L58471_________UN01JAN94.gif
    12.1 KB · Views: 163
  • W5316__________UN01JAN94.gif
    W5316__________UN01JAN94.gif
    8.5 KB · Views: 191