Hydraulic Top Link for the B7500

/ Hydraulic Top Link for the B7500 #1  

JeepOne

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500 HST & Kubota ZD326
Is it possible to add a Hyd top link to my B7500?

If so, is it user installed or must it be done by the dealer? How expensive would it be? Thanx!

Ken

/ Hydraulic Top Link for the B7500 #2  
Most $ is adding rear remote. Kubota is about the most expensive to add to (about $700 first, $400 second, etc). Do you have them, yet? Otherwise the HTL is about $150-170+ hoses ($ depends on length which depends on tractor).
Mark
Check out this link for info and pics

/ Hydraulic Top Link for the B7500 #3  
<font color="blue"> If so, is it user installed or must it be done by the dealer? How expensive would it be? </font>

Yes, it can be done, some folks have done it themselves, but most of us that aren't so handy would probably be best off having a dealer do it. Even if you do it yourself it is expensive /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif (at least $600 or so), and to have a dealer do it is gonna cost lots of money (maybe $1200?). If anyone finds an easy and inexpensive way to do it I'll be first in line... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Hydraulic Top Link for the B7500 #4  
I looked into it last year and decided it was to much $. Dealer wanted $1000 total to do it. What implements would you like to use a HL for? If you're like me, the answer is all.

/ Hydraulic Top Link for the B7500 #5  
<font color="blue"> What implements would you like to use a HL for? If you're like me, the answer is all. </font>

Yeah, me, too ('cept maybe the rear cutter - not much need to adjust that - but if I had a hydraulic 3PH I'd probably mess with it anyway /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif). But the $1K+ price tag is too much to justify, unfortunately. At least right now.

/ Hydraulic Top Link for the B7500 #6  
I just had front and rear remote hydraulic outlets installed on my B7500. I had the control vavle. It still cost me 700.00 and I still have to get a hyd top link.

/ Hydraulic Top Link for the B7500
Looks like I'm priced out of the market for the HTL flexibility.

Ken

/ Hydraulic Top Link for the B7500 #8  
It sure is nice to have though!!

I've had the cylinder for a week and waiting for the hoses to show up. Hooked it up and used yesterday for about 6 hours.
I was going to make longer scarifiers for the HB65 box blade so it could act more like plow. Don't need to now just tilt it all the way forward and bingo just what I wanted. Its nice to keep the 3pt level set and tilt the blade to lessen the load when backing up smoothing etc..

I needed the HTL even more than I thought. Would never be without one again unless absoulutly nessesary. The productivity is just that much better!!