Hydraulic Top link or Top and Tilt both?

/ Hydraulic Top link or Top and Tilt both? #11  
I have both, one on each tractor. The top cylinder by far is the first choice. Tilt, at least for me, is a once in a while operation. When I do it mechanically I know it will not change. I have three point forks so use the top cylinder a lot. I am a proponent of installing a joystick :thumbsup: for the remotes. Much handier for any combination you may choose to have.

/ Hydraulic Top link or Top and Tilt both? #12  
Like the other guys, the top link was the one I used the most, but being able to tilt the box blade sure did help in a lot of cases. I did both at the same time on my B2710 Kubota.

/ Hydraulic Top link or Top and Tilt both? #14  
If you're going to just smooth the trails then you wouldn't need tilt. But if you are looking to change the pitch of trails, cut into hill sides, cut drainage, etc, TNT is almost a must. If you tried that stuff and didn't have tilt, then you can easily spend more time adjusting than you would cutting.

/ Hydraulic Top link or Top and Tilt both? #16  
if i had a choice it would be TNT. trying to adjust manual can be a pain some times. more so if you get yourself up in a bind somehow. and it requires a pipe wrench to turn the turn buckle.

if anything having a TNT has less of a risk factor. due to your not between rear of tractor and the implement/attachment trying to adjust something.

the thing is do you really need a TNT. no. you can get by with what you have. takes a little more work, but *shrugs*