Hydraulic Top Link

/ Hydraulic Top Link #51  
3RRL said:
You guys work? LOL ... If you guys would quit working and start putting those extras on your tractor, you could start working again.:confused: Curly, You need to go out and buy a tractor right now. Then you can start putting all that stuff on too.:)
I want one of those jobs where playing around is the work! ;)

And yes I agree with your last point: After 131 posts and still no tractor, Curly definitely needs to go out and buy himself a tractor!!! :p

Dougster

/ Hydraulic Top Link #52  
Dougster said:
I want one of those jobs where playing around is the work! ;)

And yes I agree with your last point: After 131 posts and still no tractor, Curly definitely needs to go out and buy himself a tractor!!! :p

Dougster

I agree to. Stop talking and start buying. Just rember GO BIG OR DIE.

/ Hydraulic Top Link #53  
OK man, I'm having probs with my tractor buying experince. It ain't like I ain't looking and trying. And as I wait I look out here and find something else I need.

But here's a good thing about this whole ordeal. I went to the kubota dealership and almost bought a L3400...but since I had just started my search I made myself walk out. Then I bgt a used Montana 4540 off of ebay. But I then found a brand new one with warranty and everything for less money. Of course, it turned out it wasn't really less money because they screwed up on the price by 4000$. So it fell through. That tractor was to be delivered last Saturday. But I jumped right back into the search full force and found one to go get tomorrow. So I leave tomorrow morning at 5:00am est to take a 4 hr ride to get my tractor. It's a DK55 with fel and 3rd function hydralic up front. So, I NEED a grapple.:D

So, here's the good thing. I almost bgt a 34hp tractor, then I almost bgt 2 45hp tractors, now I'm about to buy a 55hp tractor. Each one that falls through gets me more ponies:D

Please, everyone, have a monent of silent prayer that nothing weird happens this time. If I get there and he says he quoted me a bad price or he decided to keep it (nothing in writing AGAIN)...I'm gonna need a grapple to break the prison rocks.:mad:

I know I know, no pictures means there ain't a tractor. You'll see a pic.:eek:

/ Hydraulic Top Link #54  
curly said:
Please, everyone, have a moment of silent prayer that nothing weird happens this time.

I'm hoping it's a rustbucket and you pass; at this rate eventually you'll get into one of these and make us all proud! They'll probably throw in the rear remotes for free.

/ Hydraulic Top Link #55  
jdbower said:
I'm hoping it's a rustbucket and you pass; at this rate eventually you'll get into one of these and make us all proud! They'll probably throw in the rear remotes for free.
I love it!!! :) Curly's new machine!!!

900BProductImageFinal2.jpg

Right on Brother Curly!!! :cool: Ya done good!!!

Dougster

/ Hydraulic Top Link #56  
curly said:
OK man, I'm having probs with my tractor buying experince. It ain't like I ain't looking and trying. And as I wait I look out here and find something else I need.

But here's a good thing about this whole ordeal. I went to the kubota dealership and almost bought a L3400...but since I had just started my search I made myself walk out. Then I bgt a used Montana 4540 off of ebay. But I then found a brand new one with warranty and everything for less money. Of course, it turned out it wasn't really less money because they screwed up on the price by 4000$. So it fell through. That tractor was to be delivered last Saturday. But I jumped right back into the search full force and found one to go get tomorrow. So I leave tomorrow morning at 5:00am est to take a 4 hr ride to get my tractor. It's a DK55 with fel and 3rd function hydralic up front. So, I NEED a grapple.:D

So, here's the good thing. I almost bgt a 34hp tractor, then I almost bgt 2 45hp tractors, now I'm about to buy a 55hp tractor. Each one that falls through gets me more ponies:D

Please, everyone, have a monent of silent prayer that nothing weird happens this time. If I get there and he says he quoted me a bad price or he decided to keep it (nothing in writing AGAIN)...I'm gonna need a grapple to break the prison rocks.:mad:

I know I know, no pictures means there ain't a tractor. You'll see a pic.:eek:

See Curly I like you already, you went big!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

/ Hydraulic Top Link #57  
Dougster said:
I love it!!! :) Curly's new machine!!!

900BProductImageFinal2.jpg

Right on Brother Curly!!! :cool:

Dougster

Now I'm jealous I want one of those

Last edited:
   / Hydraulic Top Link #58  
civesnedfield said:
Now I'm jealous I want one of those
Please Ed... remember: Yours isn't that much smaller!!! ;)

Dougster

/ Hydraulic Top Link #59  
Dougster said:
Please Ed... remember: Yours isn't that much smaller!!! ;)

Dougster

You are right. Mines not that much smaller than that Beast:cool: