/ Hydraulic winch #1  

Marshhoe

Tractor
ASVRC100
image.jpgPut a winch on my ASV works great but have no idea
What size it is.

Last edited:
   / Hydraulic winch #2  
Like to help but I do not recognize the "logo"??? shown in the pic. A larger picture, showing more of the winch might help.

/ Hydraulic winch #3  
Yep, also need pictures of where it is mounted.

/ Hydraulic winch #5  
Rotated and resized smaller with paint.net

image (1).jpg
image (2).jpg
image (3).jpg
image (4).jpg
image (5).jpg
image.jpg

/ Hydraulic winch #6  
I would guess that winch is 8000 or 10,000 pound pull. The pics still show no ID markings and I can't find any reference to that logo either.

Its a good looking, heavy duty winch.

/ Hydraulic winch
I know it's strong it pulled the old ASV out and it was sunk to the top of the fuel tanks in a river bottom I was mulching. The only id is the marking. I've looked on line and the library no luck. I got it from my uncle who past away 5 yrs ago found it in old shop had fallin down.

/ Hydraulic winch #8  
I'd say you did good. I wouldn't worry much about it's capacity. Best part of a hydraulic winch is it won't hurt itself. If you hitch it to a load it won't pull, it simply won't pull. No worries.

I had a 10K Milemarker hydraulic that I used on a Jeep til it burned in my shop fire. Only thing I didn't like was it's speed. But it would pull all day with no worries.

/ Hydraulic winch #9  
Forgot to ask, where the heck is Sulphur Iowa?? I'm just South of the border off I-35.

/ Hydraulic winch
I'm in sulphur Louisiana. Gulf coast area,lots of mud and the brush is thick, lol