hydraulic

/ hydraulic
The hydraulic pump is 7.7GPM so I don't see how you can maintain that GPM with only 2.9 gallons of fluid on board.

/ hydraulic #12  
Your right 2.9 Gallon seem very low...

online I keep seeing 37 (9.77) I don't know what that means as there is no unit of measurement and the rest of the quantity are not exactly the same as your manual.

View attachment 855452

This guy put 6 Gallon in which sound right although it is a 2515h .

37L = 9.77 gallons
Way too much fluid for that; my 3520h has about 9 gallons.

/ hydraulic #13  
Just drain it and tell us what comes out. That's what I'd do.

/ hydraulic #14  
The hydraulic pump is 7.7GPM so I don't see how you can maintain that GPM with only 2.9 gallons of fluid on board.
it’s circular circuit it goes back to the thank theirs not much in the system away from the tank … it would surprise me very much that the manual is wrong … my 60hp hst tractor has 5 gallon

/ hydraulic
Just drain it and tell us what comes out. That's what I'd do.
Yeah, that would work if you don't care about having enough fluid on hand to be able to refill it. I believe in having everything on hand and ready to go when I service something

/ hydraulic #16  
If the book says 3 Gal, get 3 Gal. You won't be able to put all 3 gallons because you won't be able to drain it all out anyway.

/ hydraulic #18  
Yeah, that would work if you don't care about having enough fluid on hand to be able to refill it. I believe in having everything on hand and ready to go when I service something

He would get a definitive answer... Here he won't. Faster to run to the store if need be, than to ruminate on conjecture. Buy 10 gallons and surely have enough. Return 5 gallons when your see three come out. This is such an easy thing to overcome

/ hydraulic #19  
I buy 10 gals. my tractor will use most of the 10 gals.