Hydrolic Whining Noise On 1026R Just Started After 28 hrs.

/ Hydrolic Whining Noise On 1026R Just Started After 28 hrs. #1  

golf

The hydraulic noise ( Whining ) is so loud when the tractor is started up and remains that way when its hot or cold, even my neighbors tell me there is something wrong with it. The noise just started at 28hrs. And is embarrassing because I had a kubota that never made hat noise. When I looked at the tractor and drove one at the dealer ship it never made that noise and if it did I never would have bought it. Does anyone have any idea on what is wrong before I get the run around from the dealer.

/ Hydrolic Whining Noise On 1026R Just Started After 28 hrs. #2  
How about the hydraulic fluid. Is that full?

/ Hydrolic Whining Noise On 1026R Just Started After 28 hrs. #3  
Do you have a backhoe? If you do is the Power Beyond loop connected back to itself if you have it off?

/ Hydrolic Whining Noise On 1026R Just Started After 28 hrs. #4  
What makes you think you would get a run around unless that is the dealers reputation if that is so why did you buy from there. Don’t make assumption on the dealer that is why there is warranties.

/ Hydrolic Whining Noise On 1026R Just Started After 28 hrs.
Fluid is full when I check it cold

No backhoe, could it be a bad pump, I am no mechanic by any means.

Your correct I should give them a chance, I just have bad luck. This is my first Deere and I'm mad at myself for giving up my BX2300 that I had no problems with just that it was 9 years old. I really loved the drive over deck and I always wanted a John Deere.

/ Hydrolic Whining Noise On 1026R Just Started After 28 hrs. #8  
what was the problem?

It was the hydraulic line on the back right side under the seat rubbing against the steel frame, it was loosened up and moved away from metal and no more noise.

/ Hydrolic Whining Noise On 1026R Just Started After 28 hrs. #10  
something so simple can make a person think of the worst of what it could be