Hydrraulic shift flail/ditch mower for BX-1850?

/ Hydrraulic shift flail/ditch mower for BX-1850?
Well, offer has not been accepted, so I may be way low. But, we shall see.

/ Hydrraulic shift flail/ditch mower for BX-1850? #12  
Locally, I have found a nice running New Holland/Ford 250C with two 72" flail mowers (one rear and one side that lifts 90%). I have offered 2.5K for it. If he accepts or maybe I'll bump it to 3K then it is a much cheaper option. View attachment 603656

That sounds like an absolute steal.

Jump at it at $3,000.

SDT

/ Hydrraulic shift flail/ditch mower for BX-1850? #13  
I would like to cut under fences and hard to reach places, knock down some encroaching brush (by lifting the mower to 12 o'clock, for example).

I have a BX-1850 that I use for mowing the lawns with a belly mower that has unused loader hydraulics . I have a BX-24 TLB which would handle some of the flail/ditch mowers at 23 HP but I don't want to remove the backhoe to use the flail mower. I have an L-3700 that has a rotary mower that I could remove and replace with a flail mower, but the loader is using the hydraulics.

I would like to use the BX-1850, but many of the even smaller flails say that 20 HP is the minimum HP. The BX-1850 would be the optimum choice as it has available hydraulics.

What can these smaller flail mowers cut? 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch brush? Like this one that can go with as little as 15HP.

Nova Tractor BCRL light duty itch mower

You're expecting too much.

SDT

/ Hydrraulic shift flail/ditch mower for BX-1850?
Yes, that is what was determined. Hence the interest in the New Holland 250C with two flails.