Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h

/ Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h #11  
I put a stack of 4 outlets on a 42 HP (Large frame) Kukje tractor by using the outlets just above the rear axle.
These are high on the right hand side and as shipped from the factory they are connected together by a short steel pipe and a couple of large banjo bolts.
I forgot the thread spec., but it is SOMEWHERE in this forum.
This avoided all the worrying about power beyond, just one hose out and one hose in.

Here's a curious thing I "discovered" only this morning.
They don't work when the back-hoe is connected, despite the fact that the back-hoe is an all original Amerequip 8600 installed into the hydraulics exactly according to instructions (basically into the FEL lines).

Odd that I haven't stumbled on this before, other than that once the hoe is on I just about NEVER use a rear remote - enter the new grapple last week and just by coincidence, I happen to have the hoe on (-:

I probably need the tractor's whole hydraulic circuit schematic to figure out if I will be able to use the grapple when the hoe is connected, but having bought the 15 ft hoses I have committed to using rear remotes for the grapple and not futzing with a diverter.
A major reason for not using a diverter is that I will probably have a hydraulic PHD on the front soon and holding the diverter over for n minutes doesn't appeal.

Use a rocker switch that is not a momentary switch. Flip the switch and the diverter stays in that flow mode.

/ Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h #12  
Use a rocker switch that is not a momentary switch. Flip the switch and the diverter stays in that flow mode.

Thanks,
Yeah, that would have worked too - someone (3RRL maybe ?) suggested that the solenoid may not be rated for continuous or high duty cycle.
Seconds for grapple open/close vs minutes for PHD.

Anyway, I'm already down the long hoses road now, so will probably figure it out SOMEHOW ....

Basically I am having trouble figuring how/why the FEL and hoe work or the FEL and remote outlets work, just not all three - yet it seems they SHOULD.
The hoe and FEL are the same "circuit", I know that because I did the install myself and the hoses for the hoe "splice into" the FEL circuit.
Just having difficulty figuring out why the hoe disables the remotes.

cdiesel,
Daves Tractor was the member who posted the details on the hose fittings needed for the connections at the top of the axle. If you search for his postings you should be able to find it from 5 or 6 years ago.

/ Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h #13  
Reg,

Can you post a flow path from the pump to the 3pt.

The two ports above the axle, I can assume one of them is pressure. Are you feeding the remote with that pressure port? What port is feeding the 3pt.

Does the remote have a PB outlet? Where does that hose go?

Does the BH have two hoses or three?

If you have the manual, can you post the hyd schematic?

/ Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h #14  
Reg,

Can you post a flow path from the pump to the 3pt.

The two ports above the axle, I can assume one of them is pressure. Are you feeding the remote with that pressure port? What port is feeding the 3pt.

Does the remote have a PB outlet? Where does that hose go?

Does the BH have two hoses or three?

If you have the manual, can you post the hyd schematic?

Pump to 3pt routing - I don't have that here.
As I recall from doing the hoe plumbing it was pump to FEL then FEL power beyond to hoe, there is another hose on the FEL, which I assume is a dump to axle.

The stack of valves just has pressure in from the port on the axle and return to the one right next to it.
At one time I had thought of those ports as "power before", but recently I figured that they are probably some channel from the 3 pt lift.

The hoe has two hoses,
(please refrain from hoe's hosiery jokes)
I remember that one is a return to tank - the other one Hmmm, probably from the FEL PB (? maybe, but it has been a while).

If I had all this laid out in front of me I'm sure I wouldn't be asking (-:
I was just hoping that someone with recent Kukje and Amerequip experience would know this right off the top of their head.
(Someone like DavesTractor)

Anyone is quite welcome to tell me to go RTFM.

I'll dig the docs out, although they are probably in that place where my wife puts EVERYTHING ELSE !!!

Four letter word; A_W_A_Y
Yes Dear, which sub division of AWAY shall I look in for it ?

/ Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h #15  
Thanks,
Daves Tractor was the member who posted the details on the hose fittings needed for the connections at the top of the axle. If you search for his postings you should be able to find it from 5 or 6 years ago.

Email Dave at his facility

Dave's Tractor, Inc - Home

He's a Branson and Mahindra dealer and has developed his own designs for hydraulic remotes. He put triple rear remotes on my new 2008 Mahindra 5525 when I bought it from him. He'll give you the details you need to DIY.

Remotes 5525-1.JPGRemotes 5525-2.JPG

/ Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h #16  
Email Dave at his facility

Dave's Tractor, Inc - Home

He's a Branson and Mahindra dealer and has developed his own designs for hydraulic remotes. He put triple rear remotes on my new 2008 Mahindra 5525 when I bought it from him. He'll give you the details you need to DIY.

View attachment 259129View attachment 259130

Thanks,
I had done that last night and this morning {GREAT guy that he is} I got to read his reply.
As others have suggested, if the hoe is connected there is no hydraulic power to the 3 pt - which is fair enough under MOST circumstances.

I guess the ports high on the axle are just a branch off the 3pt.

So, any thoughts of an hydraulic thumb for the hoe are OUT, unless I can figure a way to tap off its 6 stack ~ a whole 'nother project, but maybe I get to use the long hoses that I had bought for the grapple for that if I resort to the diverter valve solution (-:

Puzzles, puzzles... ~~

Sorry if this hi-jacked the original question and I hope some of it aids the O/P's understanding of "all this".

/ Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h
Hi Thanks again for your help the remotes on the mahundra look great I email Daves Tractor for some help thanks again cdiesel

/ Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h #18  
Just curious about the relief valve you installed.

Most relief valves have three hoses, IN, OUT, and TANK.

Check and see if there is not a plug in a port marked with TANK, or just T.

Did you set the relief pressure?

Inline (3 port) connection relief valve

http://www.surpluscenter.com/MorePhotos.asp?ITEM=9-1556

If you look close there is a "in" port (pressure) then an "out" port with the female disconnect on the valve. The relief port (top) is connected to the return/tank line.
If the Chinese Hoe should dead head the vavle will protect the tractor.
I set relief pressure with a "T" and high pressure gage.

/ Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h #19  
IReg,

Is there any reason that you can not install a diverter in one of the stabilizer circuits.

NO power to the diverter, the stabilizer circuit works normally. Flip the switch on the diverter valve and the fluid now goes to the thumb using the stabilizer lever for thumb operation.

Last edited:
   / Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h #20  
I am wondering what fittings you use to go threw the rear mounting plate, to hold the female connectors securely?