I actually like my new gasoline can.

/ I actually like my new gasoline can. #21  
I needed a few things at Home Depot, and picked up a can. I have always had trouble neating fueling up chainsaws, but this new can worked great, no mess. You simply turn a collar and push the spout. Anyone else agree?

Which can did you buy at Home Depot?

/ I actually like my new gasoline can. #22  
I need to check the manufacturer of the gas can spout on my latest can. Cheap plastic piece of junk that has the most diabolical locking/opening mechanism and the darn thing broke off in the tank and I'm still trying to get the dad-blasted thing out.

/ I actually like my new gasoline can.
It says "Essence" on it. I can assume that is the brand. Id display a picture, but I am computer stunted.

/ I actually like my new gasoline can. #24  
It says "Essence" on it. I can assume that is the brand. Id display a picture, but I am computer stunted.

Essence is french for gasoline

That I did not know. I looked at the slip, but it did not say a brand.

/ I actually like my new gasoline can. #26  
For the chainsaw its hard to beat these 2 tank ones. One for gas, one for oil. This is the one I got

20140926_132733_zpsa21a9388.jpg

These are the ones from Europe. Autofills. Id love to give one a try. NA in NA

Yes, Bailey's sells those style combination cans. I thought about them, but after seeing my dad mix up the gas and oil in his 371, I figured the plastic jug the bar oil comes in, would be a better visiual aid.

/ I actually like my new gasoline can. #29  
I have the no spill can, and it works great.

/ I actually like my new gasoline can. #30  
We have one at work for the weed eaters. Works great for that. If I was using it to put the full can in something it is much too slow.