Comparison I am really confused now.

/ I am really confused now. #11  
Thanks for the info guys I have pictures of the Massey and it is quite a bit larger then the Kubota. It lifts the bucket to 90.5 inches thats 16.5 inches more then the B2320. The bucket can be had in either 54" or 60" QR style. It's a nice unit but I'm concerned about working in tight spaces. Looks like one heck of a tractor though. Here's some pictures. I was told that the OTD price is $13.900 not $13.800 I just don't know if I can afford the extra $100, LOL. Neil did say the price on the Bota would be $13.800 because it's been awhile since we first spoke but thats understandable, I had to wait due to the housing market to sell my mothers house after she passed and that took over a year.
Scaper

Thanks for the great pictures! Those are the first decent pictures of the 1526 I have seen. That is a really nice looking machine, especially for the price. I like the location of the quick disconnects for the loader valve. Very easy to get at.

I understand about not having room for too large a machine. I'm in the same boat. I'd love to have a bigger machine, but I would not be able to do as many tasks as with my little GC.

/ I am really confused now.
Ok here are some size differances.

Kubota B2320 L-w/o 3pt hitch 93.9",Width 45.1, W/B 61.5", Grnd/C 12", weight 1477lbs. Tractor only.

Massey 1526 L-111" not sure if thats with the 3pt hitch, Width min-49.2" Height to top of rops 95.5" W/B 61.4", Grnd/c 11", Weight 1873 lbs. Tractor only.
Scaper

/ I am really confused now. #13  
While the massey seems much larger, it is only ~8" longer (the 3ph arms should stick out ~9") and 4" wider. They have the same wheelbase so they should turn in the same amount of space. I believe you can't get them at the same place to test side by side? My guess is once you used it a little, you could get the massey anywhere you could get the kubota. Either way you will have a nice tractor:thumbsup: I think the massey is nicer but you are the one who is paying for it and will be using it.:D

Ed

/ I am really confused now. #14  
Thanks for putting up the pics. I am waiting for my dealer to get one in. They might have one as soon as next week. Although I am very happy with my GC series, the position control would be nice. I was very close to going with a Kubota B series but I like the side by side hydro pedals on the Masseys. The 0% for 72 months didn't hurt either. Good luck, I don't think you could go wrong with any of your options.

/ I am really confused now. #15  
You need to go drive both of them. In fact, ask if they can bring them to you for a few hours to drive around your property. Try them on, look at them to see if you like the way they are built. Paper specs are paper specs. The massey is a bit bigger an heavier, it may or may not be right for you.

/ I am really confused now. #16  
While the massey seems much larger, it is only ~8" longer (the 3ph arms should stick out ~9") and 4" wider. They have the same wheelbase so they should turn in the same amount of space. I believe you can't get them at the same place to test side by side? My guess is once you used it a little, you could get the massey anywhere you could get the kubota. Either way you will have a nice tractor:thumbsup: I think the massey is nicer but you are the one who is paying for it and will be using it.:D

Ed:

I test drove a MF 1526 today. They are turn really sharp. I'm looking at 1526 or the JD 1025R. They have nearly the same turning radius. Don't let the size of the machine fool you, test drive one first. My issue is they seem a little too top heavy for my hills.

/ I am really confused now. #17  
Your replying to a thread thats over 2 yrs old. He has probrably already purchased.

/ I am really confused now. #19  

Ed:

I test drove a MF 1526 today. They are turn really sharp. I'm looking at 1526 or the JD 1025R. They have nearly the same turning radius. Don't let the size of the machine fool you, test drive one first. My issue is they seem a little too top heavy for my hills.
Wow, you are comparing a 'compact tractor' to a 'subcompact tractor'............ain't that something.

If comparing, you really should compare equal classes..............SUBCUTS are JD1025/1026R/BX Kubota/Massey GC series...........the 1526 is a CUT tractor. The difference being...........CUT: Cmpact Utility Tractor..........SUBCUT: Subcompact Utility Tractor

And if you need a CUT..........get the 1529 instead.