I bought a new Mahindra

/ I bought a new Mahindra #1  

Anonymous Poster

I have been browsing this site for a while and thanks to all those who posted about various tractors. I had been looking for a new tractor in the 40-50hp range, and had not heard of or seen Mahindra. I had been looking at a LongTrac or Zetor, but was not impressed with the price/dealership in either instance. Found a Mahindra dealer about 70 miles away and after two visits and reading all your positive comments about these tractors, I finally did it. I now have a brand spanking new 4500 4wd w/fel and a 6' brushhog(shredder to Texans) for the paltry sum of $19,595, delivered for free. Thanks for all the great reading, now I just have to sell my IH 404/loader tractor to make ends meet!!

/ I bought a new Mahindra #2  
Chet,

Congradulations on your new purchase. The next you have to do now is get some pictures of it and post them here. And also welcome to TBN. Just don't get addicted like me.

Have fun and stay safe with that new rig.

Murph

/ I bought a new Mahindra #3  
<font color="blue"> I now have a brand spanking new 4500 </font>

Welcome to the club! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I bought a new Mahindra #4  
Chet:
Congrats! I have a 6000 4wd and it has been great. I'm sure you will like yours. You need to keep us posted on how you like it. I have sent emails to the administrator asking for a seperate sub section headed Mahindra. The hold up is not enough people posting on a regular basis to justify a Mahindra heading. So, enjoy and keep us informed. Pictures? When your ready to talk backhoe, let me know. And... what kind of rotary cutter did you get?

/ I bought a new Mahindra #5  
Hey Chet,

I think you made a good choice with the new Mahindra "00" series. I think they'll catch on fast for someone looking for a new utility tractor!