I bought me a backhoe!

/ I bought me a backhoe! #11  
great deal..2wd or 4wd there will always be times you have to use the front bucket or the hoe to shove yourself out ...fact is if can afford it and your digging holes you got the world by the tale

/ I bought me a backhoe! #12  
I have a 270a I am looking for a swing arm for the bucket. The part # is 544-778-R91. If you know were I can get this part let me know. Thank you. I have all the books on the 270a so if you have any questions. just ask. I had to rebuild the motor on mine also but it has been a great machine. if I can get this part I need.

I just bought a 1979 270a. I know where one is being parted out. Its in myerestown, pa. If it is possable I would love to get copies of your books. I didnot get any any paperwork with mine. If you would call me my name is david. Phone # (717) 379-1384 if. I. Dont answer please leave a message. I own a flooring business

/ I bought me a backhoe! #13  
I own a 270A and I would like to see it get used for parts . Don't really want to scrap it out at 155. / ton ,such a waste i'm in Toledo Oh ..Mike @ 419-320-2272

/ I bought me a backhoe! #14  
i im still having trouble getting the stumps into the FEL to get rid of them. is there a trick to that?

For the bigger stumps... I found a chain is the quickest, least hassle method. Tip the FEL bucket forward up to the stump. Wrap a chain around the stump and to the top of the bucket. Roll the bucket back and the stump lifts... easy peasy.. Having two hooks welded to the bucket makes it even easier.

/ I bought me a backhoe! #15  
I love backhoes! but mine is a bit smaller, I use mine in the city....good buy on yours!!! 070120121267.jpg