• Thank you for participating in the Summit Tractors Community. Per special arrangement with the TBN team, Summit Tractors will regularly monitor and contribute to this forum to help ensure that the community has direct access to Summit. You can ask and find answers to a range of topics directly from Summit and from other TBN users, including; Where to Buy, Future Retailers and Locations, Financing, Compatible Equipment, Tractor Operating, Equipment Specifications, Parts & Service Support, Warranty and anything else that may assist those in the market for a new tractor. If you cannot find the answer to a specific question on this forum, please feel free to contact Summit Tractors Directly or through a Private Message to Summit Tractors Support via TBN.
Ad top of page

I bought one

/ I bought one #1  

kscaddo

Tractor
Summit Tractors TX25
Well, I bought a Summit tractor a couple weeks ago. Too wet to do anything with it. At any rate it seems the Summit guys watch this forum so that is why I am posting. I went to register the machine and it took me back to a blank submit screen. So I did it again. After a couple hours I got two emails saying they were "tracking my request". This was April 18. All I have heard since then is crickets. What gives?

/ I bought one #2  
Hello! We are sorry you are experiencing technical difficulties with registering your tractor. Please contact customer service and our team will be happy to assist getting you registered!

/ I bought one #3  
Well, I bought a Summit tractor a couple weeks

Congrats! Curious to see if it meets or exceeds your expectations in the weeks ahead.

/ I bought one #4  
Hmmmm.......interesting. You can register your new tractor. Guess I wonder why you would have to do this. If the sales people don't remember their sales to you - you always have your sales receipt.

Ad bottom of page