I Broke It $ $ $ 3400 HST

/ I Broke It $ $ $ 3400 HST #41  
CDsdad said:
I kind of also feel like several people need a hug after reading the rest of the thread.

Oh GAWD:eek: Here comes the group hug!;)

The chain reaction of the damage originated at the ROPS and should have set off alarm bells immediately. Unfortunantly, like a lot of guys hanging around a tractor garage, sippin' beers, starring at the damage, the thread went awry before sounguy pointed out the obvious. :rolleyes:

So how much is it?:cool:

/ I Broke It $ $ $ 3400 HST #42  
I think we should nominate Chris (Soundguy) for a post at the UN! He's got diplomacy in his blood. :D

/ I Broke It $ $ $ 3400 HST #43  
CDsdad said:
That's what I'm curious about. Keep us updated ctpres

I kind of also feel like several people need a hug after reading the rest of the thread.

A hug???

We're guys here, man!

/ I Broke It $ $ $ 3400 HST #44  
Back to the tractor, how the heck is it? How much to fix it? How hard did you hit to crack a casting? Are you ok?
Anybody need a Lexapro?
Do you guys know I work in explosive manufacturing facilities? And around demolition? If there is lightening anywhere near you have to run like the wind, no joke.
Illinois is thinking about passing a law, no one under 10 years old on a garden tractor.

/ I Broke It $ $ $ 3400 HST #45  
Bill Barrett said:
Anybody need a Lexapro?

Everyone needs a Lexapro. Whether they know it or not. I'm all for putting it in the water. Especially city water!

/ I Broke It $ $ $ 3400 HST #46  
N80 said:
Everyone needs a Lexapro. Whether they know it or not. I'm all for putting it in the water. Especially city water!

LOL
:D

/ I Broke It $ $ $ 3400 HST #47  
N80 said:
Had no idea what it was till just read it here, appears there's a warning out concerning it.. so maybe not everyone? Seems everytime they come up with a miracle drug, it's ooops, well maybe ,,err ,, ..then some lawsuits
Escitalopram (marketed as Lexapro) Information

Sorry to hear about the damage to your machine ctpres..

/ I Broke It $ $ $ 3400 HST #48  
8226hamer said:
I'm relieved your comming to help me out, but now I worry that ctpres has taken my advise and his tractor is a death trap. Money and tractor keys are waiting for you. When you head my way steer clear ctpres and his tractor. It has already done in a bunch of Nuns and orphans and may have even been the reason the Titanic sunk.
PS. I got carpet burns on my belly from the crawl to the door, I hope infection doesn't set in and kills me!

Oh no! Not rug burns! Quick - get a $10,000,000 insurance policy with "me" as the beneficiary. I'm gonna be a little late - have to stop and get the Monty Python hammer. (Used in the "I not dead yet" skit) It's the only way to help you avoid a nasty infection!

jb

/ I Broke It $ $ $ 3400 HST #49  
RoyJackson said:
A hug???

We're guys here, man!

Roy you need to get in touch with your feminine side. Didn't you see that Oprah show the other day when those people talked about this??

/ I Broke It $ $ $ 3400 HST #50  
RobJ said:
Roy you need to get in touch with your feminine side. Didn't you see that Oprah show the other day when those people talked about this??

No...didn't watch Oprah...

Feminine side, eh? Should I paint my Deere pink?

Boy, have we taken this off topic or what? I'll shut up now...