I broke my CK20 loader handle

/ I broke my CK20 loader handle #1  

bearhawk

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti CK20HST
I was playing in the snow last night and went to move the bucket to float. After I dumped the pile, as I was backing up. I reached for the lever and it was slumped off to the right.

I was still able to finish the driveway, but the lever has lost all feel. and is now very hard to get it to float.

Does anybody know what I did to it.

I've heard of guys breaking it by getting caught on it, has anybody broken one in use?

Jim

/ I broke my CK20 loader handle #2  
Perhaps check your linkages on the lever.

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I broke my CK20 loader handle #3  
Did you break it or did the linkage come loose/apart? Hard to imagine breaking the thing while simply operating it.

/ I broke my CK20 loader handle #4  
Sound like You need part # 5cin305 cinematic kit which is located under lever. the ball head has come out socket.

/ I broke my CK20 loader handle #5  
I second that tractorhill.
Plus if you only replace the one the ball came off of you'll have the extras if it ever happens again.
KO

/ I broke my CK20 loader handle #6  
Jim
Eric said it may have loosened up, but I do have the part on my desk. (Thank you Tractorhill & Kiohio for the part # and issue confirmation).

You're still under warranty so give us a call to get her fixed.

Becky

/ I broke my CK20 loader handle #7  
Jim,
You might want to take Becky up on her offer. Not that you couldn't do it yourself but a while back, there was a post where one member was fixing his on a CK30. He had a tough time until one of the dealers in the forum gave him a few tips. I think it's a little tricky the first time you do it.

/ I broke my CK20 loader handle
I thought I might have been a little rough on her.

It was after dark, so I really haven't had a chance to take a look.

Thanks Becky, I'll talk to you soon.

Thanks everyone else for the input.

Jim

/ I broke my CK20 loader handle #9  
I just had a similar deal on my ck30. I was moving a pile of roots and mud. So as I pull into the pile I curl the bucket up for a full scoop. Well the lever went way towards the curl and nearly hit my leg. I then pushed right for the uncurl action and got the uncurl at the normal rest position. I then sort of shoved it farther to the right towards uncurl and it sort of popped back into place and works fine now. This happened once more before it got dark.

Did I blow a ball joint of some sort?

/ I broke my CK20 loader handle
There is a pivot ball that has a plastic bearing that I was able to ruin by snapping the loader to float a little to zealously.

Here is a picture from the back of the loader handle. Note the offending pivot ball just to the left of the lock.

Attachments

• 823999-Photo_012806_003.jpg
    823999-Photo_012806_003.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 175