I cant decide if I should keep fixing this thing...

/ I cant decide if I should keep fixing this thing...
Its Alive!

Once I got everything cleaned up it only took 2 hours to get everything back together. Total cost ended up only being $440.

The gear box went back together pretty well. The new seals that came for it are much better than the old one. They have the spring coiled on it to keep a tight fit.

The steering shaft & gear only took about 30 minutes since I had done it before. They improved this too apparently. They changed the bottom of the shaft to a sealed bearing. The old one used a bushing that would wear out and cause the gears to fail.

/ I cant decide if I should keep fixing this thing... #22  
BMXER10 said:
Its Alive!

Once I got everything cleaned up it only took 2 hours to get everything back together. Total cost ended up only being $440.

The gear box went back together pretty well. The new seals that came for it are much better than the old one. They have the spring coiled on it to keep a tight fit.

The steering shaft & gear only took about 30 minutes since I had done it before. They improved this too apparently. They changed the bottom of the shaft to a sealed bearing. The old one used a bushing that would wear out and cause the gears to fail.
Very glad this turned out for you and that you are happy. You have a nice machine.