I Can't Decide

/ I Can't Decide #11  
Re: I Can\'t Decide

They are all my children and I love them all.

/ I Can't Decide

TBone,
How could you tell the hole was off center? Mine shakes a bit like it is a little out of balance.

Spence

/ I Can't Decide #13  

Peter,

Well said, as I was reading this I had the same thought, however after that comes my wife, the BH then the FEL, not necessarily in that order depending on the day and the task at hand.

Carl

/ I Can't Decide #14  

It is amazing the number of projects both me and my wife have thought up now that we have the backhoe. Now it is just a matter of time and money for the materials to get those projects done. Looks like a lot of "Seat Time" comong.

/ I Can't Decide #15  

When I got the first one I called the dealer I bought it from and told him it was shaking real bad. He said that Bush Hog had contacted them and told them about the off center problem and they (Bush Hog) were recalling the bad ones. The dealer sent me another one out that had supposedly checked out ok but it does the same thing, although not as bad.

I don't think there is anyway to visually verify the problem. I guess you could pull the blade carrier (stumpjumper) off and take an accurate measurement of the hole location somehow and see if it is off center.

Bush Hog won't even answer my emails anymore.

TBone