I did it

/ I did it #1  

Tractor
CK20hst
Well I just sold my skid steer and finally ordered my CK 20hst with the sims cab with heat,work lights,kioti 54inch loader bucket,woods tooth bar,hooks welded on the bucket,woods 70X backhoe with the factory thumb.Rick W.[very nice people to work with] said about 2 or 3 weeks it should be ready for pickup.Did I forget anything?I will post some pics as soon as I get it home.

/ I did it #2  
Maybe get your wife something...I always know a great wife, she lets her man get a Kioti!! lol /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I did it #3  
Congratulations! I look forward to hearing all about how much fun... uh, work you're getting done. You'll be very happy with your new helper.
John

/ I did it #4  
Great set up. Just about what I have (minus cab) and I am very happy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Why did you choose the Woods BH instead of the KB2365?

I also noted you got the 54" bucket. Somewhere I read that the 2006 versions all come with a 50" bucket. Is yours a leftover 2005. The one real advantage of the 2006 (and maybe later 2005 versions) is the suspension seat with real retracting seat belt holders. I would love to have that on mine but the retrofit costs almost $600 /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

/ I did it
Well I went with the woods because of the curved boom,factory thumb,more reach and more digging strength.The machine will be used in my landscaping business as far as the 54 inch bucket Rick said it was a option but I will find out if it is a leftover or not.
Thanks Guys

/ I did it #7  
Congratulations and welcome to the "Dark Side" /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
We're supposed to get a "sizable" snow this weekend, so I may wish I had that cab w/heater /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Tom

/ I did it #8  
That setup sounds familiar...

822746-100_0329.JPG

Sounds like you got my setup with a different BH and minus a snowblower. I look forward to getting a toothbar this spring to start some ground breaking on a garage.

Congrats on the purchase.

Attachments

• 822746-100_0329.JPG
    822746-100_0329.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 183
   / I did it
I LEARNED FROM YOU!!!!!!LOL /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I did it #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I LEARNED FROM YOU!!!!!!LOL /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif