I don't get it

/ I don't get it
Rob , the mechanic, is going to run it once again, but I guess Dave is out. Not sure on the business end. they have a new contract and should be in soon.
I got my new HST from Rob who delivered it but with a 2384 hoe not the 2485, but NEW. 2 hrs on it.
Diaedy.
Who running the dealership now?

/ I don't get it #72  
We fish Mascoma Lake lot,even the Mrs. said once he has lot inventory but nothing moving nor people stopping to shop.

After reading your updates kinda of shocker about Dave's business..thanks for keeping us in the know.

/ I don't get it #73  
diaedy, Where do you live exactly? There`s an excellent dealer right in Conway.(profile motors) That`s where I bought my DK40.Don`t know why they would tell you to go to Maine dealer.

/ I don't get it #74  
   / I don't get it #75  

Yeh - the local Kioti dealer in my area (Western Colo.) packed it in, like overnight - he did give me the name and number of the Daedong field rep for this area so, my being interested in picking up the dealership, I tried to contact the dude - left numerous messages on his answering service BUT NO response - SO - I guess he's on the Daedong payroll and doing 18 holes a day - too bad, so sad :mad: