I dreamt of my Gator HPX diesel last night

/ I dreamt of my Gator HPX diesel last night #1  

kude

Gold Member
I was in my Gator and went across the road to our south field. I looked out the side of the cab and saw a deep trench and thought I can't get over that, but the Gator went across it no problem. I then saw some pulled out stumps and trash and an old burnt out car body from the 30s. I said to myself I'm going to file a complaint (about somebody dumping in the field). I was out of the Gator doing whatever and then saw the Gator waiting for me with the door open, I walked up to it, got in and went back to the house. Then I woke up.

Now I don't dream about farm machinery at all so this one stuck out. I have dreamt about walking around in the barn when the floor boards would give out or the occasional dream about the different fields.

Anyways, sweet dreams to you all.

/ I dreamt of my Gator HPX diesel last night #2  
hey dude . i don't wanna come off as a begger or nuthin but if you go and get around to mateing with your gator and you happen to have a little LT lawn tractor in the litter can i have it. lmao.

/ I dreamt of my Gator HPX diesel last night #3  
No no no tommy. You want a compact utility tractor with a brush mower. Perfect for making trails through woods. :D

/ I dreamt of my Gator HPX diesel last night
Tommy,

I'll let you know what you get in 9 months.

Have a nice day.

/ I dreamt of my Gator HPX diesel last night #6  
kude said:
I was in my Gator and went across the road to our south field. I looked out the side of the cab and saw a deep trench and thought I can't get over that, but the Gator went across it no problem. I then saw some pulled out stumps and trash and an old burnt out car body from the 30s. I said to myself I'm going to file a complaint (about somebody dumping in the field). I was out of the Gator doing whatever and then saw the Gator waiting for me with the door open, I walked up to it, got in and went back to the house. Then I woke up.

Now I don't dream about farm machinery at all so this one stuck out. I have dreamt about walking around in the barn when the floor boards would give out or the occasional dream about the different fields.

Anyways, sweet dreams to you all.

I thought that you were going to said that you dreamed about being towed by a Kubota RTV. J/K A Gator is a nice machine.

/ I dreamt of my Gator HPX diesel last night #7  
i had to mess with ya! Kude. i dream about doing improvements and what would work and not work on my gator . we all dream about them you other guys do dream about your utv's too right??

/ I dreamt of my Gator HPX diesel last night #8  
Yeah it's just they're more like nightmares for the other guys :p