I got my Woods TSG-50 STUMP GRINDER today!!!

/ I got my Woods TSG-50 STUMP GRINDER today!!! #31  
David,

Just checked out the vid... Sweet toy!! Glad you like it. Now, please stop posting... I am trying to fight the 'bug' and you are making it worse ;) :D

Greg

/ I got my Woods TSG-50 STUMP GRINDER today!!!
David,

Just checked out the vid... Sweet toy!! Glad you like it. Now, please stop posting... I am trying to fight the 'bug' and you are making it worse ;) :D

Greg

Tractor & Attachment crack... I totally understand.:D

I've got an itch for a back blade/ box scraper thread I want to start except I know it will end up costing me up to $2k or more...:D

David

/ I got my Woods TSG-50 STUMP GRINDER today!!! #33  
Tractor & Attachment crack... I totally understand.:D

I've got an itch for a back blade/ box scraper thread I want to start except I know it will end up costing me up to $2k or more...:D

David

David, before you purchase a box blade or grader blade, PM me, we might be able to work something out, I have one of each that need to get sold. Combined shipping for 2 units Plus the "TnT" set may not be all that bad. ;)

/ I got my Woods TSG-50 STUMP GRINDER today!!!
David, before you purchase a box blade or grader blade, PM me, we might be able to work something out, I have one of each that need to get sold. Combined shipping for 2 units Plus the "TnT" set may not be all that bad. ;)

Brian,

I will PM you. But I gotta think shipping for all that CA to VA will KILL any good deal part of it.

Besides, I need to hold off a little bit on spending more. Unless of course this torential rain has washed my driveway out completely.

My thinking is this. I want a brear blade 8' or 7' so I can angle it up and clean up the gutters on my driveway and be long enough I can leave the material on the other side of the gutter/ditch.

The box scraper is for putting in tractor roads and horse trails. Dirt roads after I've ground stumps & cleared slash (etc.). I was thinking 84", old & heavy. Not new and shiny!:D
I probably can't even START using that until spring.

David