I HATE grease guns!

/ I HATE grease guns!
Decided to call Fastenal. They were nice to deal with and ordered the 1134 in for me. I made the mistake of not asking them how much it was since it was $40 on the Ackland-Grainger catalog - figured it would be around the same price.

They were great to deal with but charged me $65 for it!!!! I wasn't in a mood to haggle. Ended up paying 10 bucks less than if I would have ordered it stateside.

/ I HATE grease guns! #52  
$65 Ouch:eek: On the up side you got a good gun now :D

/ I HATE grease guns!
Ladies and gentlemen. I've decided to bite the bullet and pick up one of the Lincoln cordless grease guns. I guess I am just a weakling but I find that even with a decent grease gun it is a pain to get the grease in there while using one hand to hold the nipple and so on.

Amazon.com has a few Lincoln's listed like: this 12 V one and this 14.4 V one

I like to save money but I want this to be the last grease gun I buy and I want to be super happy with it. Which one would you suggest?

/ I HATE grease guns! #57  
I just happened to drift over to this thread, because I just bought a new JD pistol-grip gun for $25-! Got the Green paint, Jumping Deer, and everything! Made in India! I just don't know how you guys do it, living in the USA's northern suburb! GST, PST, Brokerage Fees, poor shipping times! Gee, you all must be making 6-figures at least! Help's on the way! I'm fishin' North of Peterborough in a couple weeks. I'll drop enough $ to help your government! ~Scotty (How many Grease-Guns should I bring? :D)

/ I HATE grease guns! #58  
I want this to be the last grease gun I buy

unless you're an octogenarian...I would inquire about replacement batteries and charger...

/ I HATE grease guns!
unless you're an octogenarian...I would inquire about replacement batteries and charger...

Ok maybe not the last. Perhaps just one that will keep my happily greasing for the next 10 or 15 years.... greasing with a smile on my face - not something I've done before.

/ I HATE grease guns! #60  
I've been looking at the Lincoln rechargables myself........ everyone I've talked to says the 14.4 is THE way to go. I see one in my near future.