I hate grease guns

/ I hate grease guns #61  
Hope it works as well for you as its been for me. Im pretty sure it will.

Now too bad we couldnt find someone with both a LnL and Univerco to give an unbiased test:thumbsup:

Honestly I just wish Univerxco would get a decent website or at least one that mentions their grease coupler.

I'm one of the rare users that is not impressed with the LnL. Too bulky and too complicated to suit me. What's the Univer-co model cost?? I might spring for one and try it out.

/ I hate grease guns #62  
I'm one of the rare users that is not impressed with the LnL. Too bulky and too complicated to suit me. What's the Univer-co model cost?? I might spring for one and try it out.

About $30 on ebay.

/ I hate grease guns #63  

About 50% of my zerks are very hard to get to with my LnL so I ended up making a 8" extension thats a regular nipple.

/ I hate grease guns #64  
About 50% of my zerks are very hard to get to with my LnL so I ended up making a 8" extension thats a regular nipple.
I don't think I have ran into a zerk that I had any problem getting at with the LnL yet.

/ I hate grease guns #65  
   / I hate grease guns #66  
Two reasons I gave up on the LnL.

First being those zerks that you can't get it on. So what are you supposed to do??? Skip that zerk???? Take the time to swap it out for a regular zerk fitting??? Where's the convenience in that??

Second being the cumbersome method of locking it on the zerk. Most users sing praises of how easy it is. Not me. By the time you Lock it on a zerk and then remove it, I've greased 3.

So this new fangled hootis sounds like it might simplify that.

I'll get around to buying one sometime this Summer, or next Winter. Whenever I do, I'll post a thread concerning the comparison. :)

/ I hate grease guns #67  
Two reasons I gave up on the LnL.

First being those zerks that you can't get it on. So what are you supposed to do??? Skip that zerk???? Take the time to swap it out for a regular zerk fitting??? Where's the convenience in that??

Second being the cumbersome method of locking it on the zerk. Most users sing praises of how easy it is. Not me. By the time you Lock it on a zerk and then remove it, I've greased 3.

So this new fangled hootis sounds like it might simplify that.

I'll get around to buying one sometime this Summer, or next Winter. Whenever I do, I'll post a thread concerning the comparison. :)

Need to have a greasing showdown!

/ I hate grease guns #69  
Had the RTV out today and grabbed the grease gun and hit a few grease fittings. The Univer-co snaps on and stays there, does not leak and releases real easy, I LIKE THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!