I hate to see this...

/ I hate to see this... #41  
Cripple fight!!!

MV5BMTg4NzI2MjgxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzAxNjg0MjE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

/ I hate to see this... #42  
Life is hard, it’s even harder when you’re stupid. I’ll split the airfare with ya so you can come and teach me a lesson. Relax, tough guy, it’s the internet. Don’t get your panties in a wad.

This entire thread has your panties in a wad...you have some great self awareness on display.

/ I hate to see this... #43  
I'm just going to say that as a tractor guy I wouldn't let my 8 year old operate a zero-turn; as an adult I found myself quite surprised at how fast those things move the first time I operated one. That's not a tractor, in a child's hands it seems more an armed go-kart.

/ I hate to see this... #44  
I'm just going to say that as a tractor guy I wouldn't let my 8 year old operate a zero-turn; as an adult I found myself quite surprised at how fast those things move the first time I operated one. That's not a tractor, in a child's hands it seems more an armed go-kart.
It depends, when I taught my kids to use mine I just lowered the engine speed until they got used to it. ZTR’s are very intuitive to use and mine took to it very quickly. I don’t know what the weight requirement is for the seat safety but mine is still intact and both of them could keep the engine running.

/ I hate to see this... #45  
I'll also say this, we know our children more than anyone else. By age 6, my oldest had his own little lawn tractor, sans deck; my youngest? Nah, nope, he got a Power Wheels tractor; that little turd is far too daring for his own good.

/ I hate to see this... #46  
I started mowing on a zero turn when I was 7 but only the flat sections. I was threatened with corporal punishment if I went anywhere near the hills. My father has informed me (now that I am older) that the lawn looked like $#!* when I was done. When I was 11 or so I started mowing the hills. My parents did not do any mowing until I left for college. I was not allowed on the tractor (ford 8N) until I was 13 as most the fields were hilly (no rops). Not every child is ready to learn to run equipment at a young age. But with strict boundaries about equipment operation, and supervision it can be done if the child is ready. This is my opinion and experiences, not looking to start a fight.

/ I hate to see this... #47  
Life is hard, it’s even harder when you’re stupid. I’ll split the airfare with ya so you can come and teach me a lesson. Relax, tough guy, it’s the internet. Don’t get your panties in a wad.
Our next discussion should be on whether you fellows are old enough to be on the internet.;)

/ I hate to see this... #48  
Wife planted a field of beans on a JD 3010 at 9. Now at 53 she probably would struggle. Lol

/ I hate to see this... #49  
It's a Husky ZTR so it probably won't last until the kid turns 3 or 4 anyway. Those mowers are low grade stuff.