I have a dilemma

/ I have a dilemma #11  
What agreement, at the point when I listed this question I was within my right to cancel the bids and auction. Anyhow, I did sell it and did move on.

The "agreement" entered into with prospective buyers at the time of a listing...
You did refer to this as "a deiemma', so I suspect you at some level realized you maybe shouldn't do this... any way I would hope you at least entertained that thought.

You stated the situation... I am merely giving an opinion.
In a time that ethics are eroding at a higher level, I am only pointing out that the first person you should be concerned with ethically, is yourself, The only one you can hold any type of higher standard to is yourself...
In any case , I am glad there was a buyer, and you a seller. and with whatever rationalization, everything has worked out fine with everyone moving on...

It is 'only' a question of ethics... you always have the last say in your own.
do have a good day, and do enjoy your Kubota, KennyV

/ I have a dilemma
I didn't think I am going to be analyzed and my ethics questioned over me wanting to keep a mower or not, much more advanced than I am.

It is called an auction, it is within the auction rules and rights that I can cancel bids or close the auction if I sold it locally or changed my mind. There is nothing binding on the bid till the auction actually sells, don't fall for ebay propoganda.

My delimma was for selling the mower or keeping it and has nothing with my ethical outstanding or morals. If you can tell that much about from this simple question then I am very impressed.