I have a question I have a Kubota B2320 hst tractor oil coming out from exhaust and oil dipstick tube .

/ I have a question I have a Kubota B2320 hst tractor oil coming out from exhaust and oil dipstick tube . #1  

DjRolandq760

Tractor
Kubota B2320 hst
I have a Kubota B2320 hst tractor my grandson got a piece of plastic bag stuck in the oil dipstick tube. For whatever reason he said he wanted to clean the oil dipstick tube so he wrapped a thin piece of plastic bag around the oil dipstick and put in the tube . when he pulled out the the dipstick of course the plastic bag did not come out with dipstick. Now when I start the tractor I have oil blowing out the exhaust and I think the oil dipstick tube also. how can I fix this ?

/ I have a question I have a Kubota B2320 hst tractor oil coming out from exhaust and oil dipstick tube . #2  
Was something wrong before it had plastic lost on it. Why did the dipstick need cleaned? Something bad could have happened, like the plastic could have gotten caught up in the oil pickup and ruined the engine. On the other hand he may have been cleaning the dipstick tube out because it was gunked up and something was already wrong.

/ I have a question I have a Kubota B2320 hst tractor oil coming out from exhaust and oil dipstick tube . #3  
Kubota's all vent the crankcase blowby pressure via a reed valve on top of the valve cover. I suggest you remove the cover and check the reed valve to make sure it's operative. If it's puking oil, that tells me it's not venting properly and will eventually destroy the crankshaft seals.

/ I have a question I have a Kubota B2320 hst tractor oil coming out from exhaust and oil dipstick tube . #4  
I have a Kubota B2320 hst tractor my grandson got a piece of plastic bag stuck in the oil dipstick tube. For whatever reason he said he wanted to clean the oil dipstick tube so he wrapped a thin piece of plastic bag around the oil dipstick and put in the tube . when he pulled out the the dipstick of course the plastic bag did not come out with dipstick. Now when I start the tractor I have oil blowing out the exhaust and I think the oil dipstick tube also. how can I fix this ?
Why did you let him put a plastic bag into your oil pan? I have no idea how Kubota engines work but im sure there is some kind of oil pickup in the pan? With a mesh to prevent ingesting large chunks into your oil system? Now you have a plastic bag in there? I would want that out. Hopefully it didn't block the pickup and restrict oil to the engine. Like what was already said. Resulting in roasted rings and blowby.

/ I have a question I have a Kubota B2320 hst tractor oil coming out from exhaust and oil dipstick tube . #5  
If it were mine, I would immediately pull pan and look for plastic.... As others state, the plastics will probably clog oil pump pickup screen..... Once that is done, then trouble shoot any remaining problem....