I have done it:(

/ I have done it:( #1  

czechsonofagun

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B1750
Showed my wife how to drive the tractor and how to use the dirt scoop and she likes it:(

My playtime is gonna deteriorate.

/ I have done it:( #2  
I've showed mine several times, she just doesn't want to take over any of those jobs from me. I'm not sure if I'm lucky, or just not teaching here in such a way that makes her want to take over these jobs.

Since you figured it out, please share the secret!!!

Eddie

/ I have done it:( #3  
Good job sharing the 'fun.' I too have a wife that likes to use my toys once in a while. She usually humors me and lets me move dirt, dig holes, and cut grass, as she directs me....but once she asked me to show her how to use it,...... she does just that!! (uses FEL to move things around, but hasn't done any BH stuff yet, but I sense it coming.)

Mostly, she shares my toys while I am away for a day or two doing other fun stuff....street rod, vette, retiree 'get-togethers, etc. The only downside is that I usually have to repair something after she uses it...aux lights on ROPS is the latest - tore one right off somehow.

But since she ok'd my new B3030 last July, I guess I don't have too much to hollar about.

Good luck with sharing your toy.

/ I have done it:(
EddieWalker said:
I've showed mine several times, she just doesn't want to take over any of those jobs from me. I'm not sure if I'm lucky, or just not teaching here in such a way that makes her want to take over these jobs.

Since you figured it out, please share the secret!!!

Eddie

Could be because it is her landscaping project and she is eager to see it finished? :)

/ I have done it:( #5  
My solution is to have 2 tractors and an excavator. She has not figured the Hoe yet. Lesson time.

/ I have done it:( #6  
This doesn't sound good at all...ummm...I'll check the "Man Law" book about this matter....nothing there,soooo the best of luck to yer. ;)

/ I have done it:( #7  
I showed my wife how to cook, cleaning, do laundry, drive the kids around, pay the bills, go to school meetings, shop for food, clean the yard, paint the house, do the windows, vacuum, do the dishes, take out the garbage, scub the floor, sweep up, do , dishes, straightening, organizing, arranging, fix things around the house.........:)

/ I have done it:(
To make things worse , yesterady I showed my oldest - 11 year old - how to drive the tractor in low gear. She did well, I stayed with here standing on the dirt scoop to be at hand if she had problems, but she is a natural.

It was nice to remind myself how exciting was to drive anything in my teens.